Be genius

>Be genius
>Rich family
>Live in a good country

I got all I want. That's not really true, but as I now know I can't ever get what I want, I might as well claim I got what I want.

I spend one part of my time developing systems alone in my room. Systems include things like societies, sciences, networks, devices, machines. Another part of my time I play to be a normal human.

Why should I share my work? I don't want to improve the society. I don't want anyone to feel better due to my contribution to the humanity. I don't care about the people. Before I die I will erase all my work.

I don't understand why people want stuff. I mean I do understand that why they want; I don't understand what should you want after you realize the futility of the origin of your wants.

With this post you contributed to society.

grats on your aspergers bro

Noone cares though.

This is one of the lamest posts ive ever come across. Print screen it so you can laugh at yourself at 30.

Jaajajajj me parto toda la polla ermano

equis de

>it's an /r9k/ is lost thread
did you leave out the part of the greentext where you meant to say
>be me
>be book
?
Because nobody cares if you're not a book.

lol

>Systems include things like societies, sciences, networks, devices, machines.

lol

here's the truth OP: you're 1 of many lazy and useless rich kids. you don't do anything, you don't do shit. you have no talent. you build little autistic mind castles with your little autistic hobby intellectualism like many other mush-brained trust fund kids who dont have to exert themselves to eat

you have nothing to share except the barren fruits of a weak and idle brain. there's no creative potency - you haven't suffered enough or experienced enough conflict in your life to become interesting and develop an authentic point of view. if you showed anyone else any of your "systems" you would be laughed at, as you are being laughed at now

hopefully something happens to you that shocks you out of your stupor. i can feel your mental sluggishness through my monitor

>tales from the basement

most philosophers in history were rich, spoiled aristocrats
you do know that, right?

OP, what do you think about closed systems? Do you have any desire to construct an entirely closed ecosystem and seal it off for years or decades at a time? With your resources I think you could do it

No. You are mistaken.

Don't feel bad man, I mean look what happened to me:

>be me
>want to play trick on asshole kid
>have 6 year head start on developing a living hell for this kid to inhabit
>so confident that I fuck around and give him the opportunity to unravel my scheme
>he grabs it
>"Haha nbd he'll just let go and run away"
>he stays
>he doesn't leave
>my trick is ruined
>everybody knows about the trick I was trying to play now
>everybody thinks I'm fucking retarded for allowing myself to get played like this

It really is annoying, user. I feel you.

what the FUG are you talking about?

this thread is about schizophrenia if you didn't notice already

I too am very rich with no responsibilities. I find it a moral hazard, and I get itching guilt when I sit on the heights in Santorini or Valencia.

I can feel the autism

What do you come from royalty or something?

You'd be surprised at how many average bores come from generic rich families.

Yes, I am your genetic, cultural, and intellectual superior. I usually don't bring it up with the peasants unless I absolutely have to, but you did ask

Why don't you just leave your family, and relinquish your fiscal heritage and try to make it on your own in the world? A fresh start, full of challenges. Just think, if your predecessors could do it, you have the genetic predisposition to succeed as well.

>be mildly intelligent
>poor, lazy family
>live in a culturally stagnant and demographically repulsive country
feels Veeky Forums senpai

Eastern Europe?

Australia
I realise this makes me sound whingy in comparison to eastern, actual shitholes, and I'm relatively middle class in comparison. I'm just struck with misanthropy and repulsion at near every aspect of the country.

Bacon, Descartes, Leibniz, Wittgenstein, Voltaire, Kierkegaard, Hegel, Locke...all born into money

you know most the rich spoiled aristocrats of history are slightly more significant than you could ever be, and most of them didn't even become philosophers.

why so salty?

This beatdown was so good I wish you had continued it.

Gonna take you down a peg.

Your reasoning does not cohere. You say you are richer than I, therefore you are better than I; You are of a higher social standing than I, therefore you are better than I. On the contrary this line of reasoning does cohere, I am richer than you, therefore my possessions are greater than yours: I am of a higher social standing than you, therefore I benefit from nepotism.

But neither of us are possession or status.

Wow every 5 words of this gave me second hand embarrassment for you. This is really cringey, user.