Please help I might be autistic

So I'm supposed to be cutting fucking vegetables at work right now, but it looks like the vegetable cutter is mounted backwards?? I took it off and it won't fit any other way. Am I stupid or did some maintenance guy fuck it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3tkpliTi0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rqzDa7TMthA
youtube.com/watch?v=hMv4czw-mBo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aw shit I put the thumb on the wrong side of the hand

Are you left handed?
It looks correct otherwose.

But yesterday it was mounted facing the other direction, that way I can put a bowl in front and go ham on cutting. Is there a way to make it face the other way? There's like a fixed bolt on one end of the mounting piece that won't let me slide it in the other way.

>Please help I might be autistic

Have you tried using it?

not op, but consider this:
if you wanted to put a container underneath to catch the cut vegetables, it would fall of the edge of the table

Just find a rolling cart or a tray to prop under it to extend your work area. Once the work's done ask about it.

is the mount fixed to the table? This is probably a test to see if you will ask for help or try and fix it yourself and fuck it up. people used to do that shit to me all the time at all the places I worked. It's all just tests to see "what kind of employee" you are.

Check under the table to see if you can flip the whole mount around, if you can't just ask one of your supervisors.

instructions unclear, dick stuck in vegetable cutter

>I might be autistic
>might
son, theres no easy way to break it to you. you were adopted.

It's ok OP, I can can help.
Firstly, is there a McDonald's restaurant nearby?

Dunno, I've never used one before.

This is the current situation

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3tkpliTi0&feature=youtu.be

Go fuck yourself, redditor.

Instead of using the bowl, just chop them directly into the garbage. That's clearly what the owners intended you to do, I don't see the problem here.

So maybe start cutting by hand or call someone

hmm, this is a conundrum

>tfw cant reference older unfunny memes without being called reddit

best I can do since I am not a cook but looks like you're working backwards

product how to video
youtube.com/watch?v=rqzDa7TMthA

The disassembly is exactly what OP needs.

it shows how to cut at 2:15, the nigga's going to have to clean it afterwards probably

I can hear the panic in your voice I remember working
N.e.e.t

Can't the whole thing rotate 360°?

At least he can show the video to his Mexican boss and show he wasn't just playing on Veeky Forums while he was supposed to be working

Can't you fairly easily slide it out of the holder on the table, rotate it 180 degrees, and slide it back in? Looks like there's maybe a screw there but it doesn't look welded.

Just turn the handle the other way you fucking retard

Just an idea, butehh.. have you tried asking your boss/coworkers instead of immediately fleeing to the pits of autism with your problem?

Wouldn't be surprised if this is just a prank.

I think that the cutting thing was removed from the standing mount and put back on the wrong direction, since he does say it was turned around the other direction earlier someone may have purposely or accidentally messed it up. The videos show that OP is correct and that when you slide it in it should be horizontally flipped.

This redneck has it turned just like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMv4czw-mBo

Clyde this is your boss. Get back to work! I want a full bin of chopped veg pronto.

This. You don't slide it in from the other side, you just turn it and slide it back in the same side.

How long have you worked at Subway boy?

I know the look of a back of a Subway and that fits it to a T, they all have the same slicer, the same bulletin board, table, and that trash can.

>I used to work at Subway and I'd know

please let us know how you got on
good luck op

If he hasn't got it working yet he has hopefully switched to a knife. It's been almost three hours.

why the fuck would you guys cut stuff into a garbage can though??

My store didn't, whoever mounted this guy's slicer did it backwards. It's supposed to be the other way around so you can slice things into a crate then toss the ends of things into the trash can to the side.

OP's manager is probably hung over.

Just my guess but I don't think his knife skills are up to it he could just ruin all the produce either way I'm very interested

Bump, I want to hear OP's solution.

yes seems correct

just fucking take it out, turn it around, and put it back in

This...

an attractive looking cat

Pretty sure he was fired after they caught him browsing ck while he was supposed to be working.

It looks smug.

Big loss for him, he walks 1 block and is hired on the spot because he knows which end of a knife to hold to cut.

Cringe

Listen buddy we tried to help you now tell us what happened

He cut off both his arms and cannot comment anymore. Probably.

:_;7

OP, we know you the answer. You were retarded and didn't know how to do a 180 turn. So don't hide in shame, tell us how it ended.

reddit is that way

Which way?

He's full of shit. Reddit does't exist. It's a story made up to scare kids.

360° means it returns to its initial position you drooling retard

Nah, that'd need another 180˚.

Counterclockwise, so it's minus 180 degrees celsius.

its definitely backwards

its supposed to have that black knob to loosen it and slide it out, then you can put it back in the other way

instructions unclear, dick stuck in address bar

I was wondering what happened to this thread. So you mean the whole time OP was just doing A instead of B?

What a fucking retard.

You work at papa johns? That shit you're doing was the bane of my existence fur three years.

Just flip it around dummy. You need to loosen it from the base

Seems to be.

>what a fucking retard
Yup, that's pretty much established now, but I'm not really sure if this answers his question whether he is autistic or not.

just quit panera m8

Actually, isn't this the sort of spatial reasoning thing an autistic person would excel at?

in the video he posted the bracket is mounted to the table backward and there's a little nub of metal that prevents it from being slid in the wrong way so he cant just pull it out turn it around.

JUST TURN THE TABLE AROUND RETARD

Might late to the game and I haven't used one in years, but looks put together correctly. Grab some oil or better yet oil spray the connective parts.

Spin the table 360 degrees and start working.

You can put it in either way around from the same side.

Yup, OP you are definitely autistic.

Where do you work kiddo?

He'd be in the same situation.

I think it's safe to assume OP was murdered by chef when he was caught posting on Veeky Forums instead of using a damn knife.
F to pay respects.

>reddit
>at old Veeky Forums memes
FUCKING newfaggot cancer

To be fair this shit is all fucking over youtube now

It's a meme you dip.

We've gone full circle several times now

This is someone's employment we're talking about here. Kinda serious. Any chance you can possibly lay off the memes for 20 seconds? I know it's asking a lot.

just throw a cutting board over the trash then put a hotel pan to catch your shit.

it's set up right just not enough table.

>four days
OP's dead.

Fucking fuck fucking fuck fuck

Never help anyone on the internet op will never deliver