*burns the roof of your mouth*

*burns the roof of your mouth*

*stringy bit of cheese flops down your chin and burns it*

>you gain 50 kgs and feel bloated

*cheese string stretched from your mouth to the stomach*

It's not roof of the mouth, it's the ceiling.
How can it be roof if it's inside?

do americans really willingly burn themselves on scolding hot pizza because they can't bear to wait 30 seconds for it to cool off before stuffing their obese faces?

you're freaking me out user

Yes, impatience is a trait only exhibited by people born and raised on North American soil.

>anime pizza

scolding hot pizza, no.
scolding hot dominating bitches, yes.

*toppings slide off as you pick up a slice*

How are you allowed to use a computer when you have crippling autism?

*rips off the bottom half of the slice next to it when you go pick it up*

In my native language we have words for our body parts. It's called Gaumen

Growing up my father made pizza from scratch every Friday. Burning the shit out of the roof of my mouth to the point of having blisters was part of the ritual.

fuck this board

do europeans really willingly embarrass themselves on internet forums because they can't bear to go 30 seconds without shitposting about "m-muh americans..."?

Seriously though, how do you burn yourself with a pizza slice? Unless you make it at home and it literally just came out of the oven it's not going to be hot enough to burn you. Delivery pizza is always going to be cool enough to eat when it gets to your house.

>scolding

The Eurofag doesnt even know how to english. Its "scalding hot" unless you think that the pizza is chastising you.

Do you think most people dont either make their own pizza, or cook a frozen pizza?

Do you literally only eat takeout?

OPs image appears to be delivery pizza. Also, if you make it at home you have even greater knowledge of how hot it is since you know how hot the oven is and for how long it's been out of the oven, so that doesn't exactly help your argument.

fuckin gottem

American here and I agree with you he could of just right that he is retarded and be done with it.

Eye no, write?

Looks tasty haven't had a good za in ages

so do we, palate, but nobody uses it except doctors

so the roof of my mouth is my head????

yes and it's shingled with hair

Kek

I remember I was trying to make a good first impression on some sempai staff at a pizza party and I ate a slice of pizza that burned off a layer of mucus membrane from the roof of my mouth

It hurt like hell and I was internally screaming while trying to act non autistic

Thank you for reading my blog