Uh... Guys... The Szechwan sauce IS. F****NG. BACK! at McDoland's. Anyone else going to try some?

Uh... Guys... The Szechwan sauce IS. F****NG. BACK! at McDoland's. Anyone else going to try some?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XP-LDh8TyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah.

What is it? Wait, on second thought I don't care.

No

I don't eat at McDonald's very often as it makes my tum-tum rumble. When I do go I usually get some McNuggets and I prefer to put my own hot sauce on those.

no

Dad brought me a happy meal with it once, can't remember the taste being anything special, so probably not.

Begone from this board.

>Szechwan
Retard.

hi jordan

New sauce at maccas makes people shill this hard for free

Hi

Something so memorable that nobody remembered it until the meme of the month mentions it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Szechwan is the correct phonetic spelling. I am a Rick and Morty fan which makes me both correct and also smart.

>phonetic spelling
>correct
Retard
Retard
Retard

None available near me in a convenient distance. Are the buttermilk tendies any good?

Since when did McDonalds have szechwan sauce?

No, they're pretty bland.

Where the fuck did this come from?

An Instagram post about how Rick and Morty is really smart (which it is).

Link?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand upvote memes. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of marxist philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical memer's head. There's also your average r/me_irl user's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The memers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these memes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who downvote upvote memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the existencial catchphrase of a line "Upvote in *x* or never *y* again," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as u/waterguy12's genius unfolds itself on their computer and phone screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a money cat tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

im in NoVa heading to a location rn, supposedly itll start selling at 2pm right?

PICKLE RICK!!!!!

>Szechwan
As someone who's studied chinese, the correct pinyin is sichuan (Sìchuān). Any other spelling is outdated and inaccurate.

Who the fuck cares about this shit?

I go by the Bertolt Brecht spelling like every good Brechtian should.

Nobody gives a fuck chinky.

I want a nuggets with shazshawn sauce please

unless it is the Best Szechwan Sauce You'll Ever Taste I am not interested in it

Have a (you) for somehow bringing bertolt brecht into the equation

I would have if it was easier to get. They made like 100 packets of it for their not really Nationwide release.

Not interested in bullshit like that.

UPDATE, my location did not have the sauce and wont have it till midnight.

finna kms

>each location only has 20 packets
>must order inside
What a dumb way to alienate people and block sales. If they're out when I get there in 8 minutes I'm going to bk and never switching back.

Fights will probably break out between people trying to steal the sauce from each other.

I don't care about the sauce but do you guys think the posters will be worth something? Otherwise I don't want to go out of my way to eat at fucking mcdonald's

Wait there is a midnight release for a sauce?
Now I want it just because not sure if I can get it

>muh szechawn

half the rick and morty loving faggots who won't shut up about this were infants when it came out

No because there are already 80 people lined up at the only McDonalds in my County that is getting any

The packets are already going for $150-200 on ebay EACH

I'm in one right now and honestly it's getting tense.

To be fair....

>Limited release fucking dipping sauce

Of all the retarded fucking things Ive heard in my life

I feel like this whole thing is going to be a net loss for McDonnies

Wait, so each store has 20? Legit?
I'm in the middle of taking a shit and was gonna head over to one. Fuck.
I'm in nyc though so there's a ton of locations.

1.) It's only at mcdonald's in big cities and I'm a flyover so now.
2.) I don't really like the nuggets/tenders at Mcdonald's.

No, their select stores have 20. Not every store got some.

Fuck no. They have hordes of manchildren in the store that otherwise wouldn't be there.

Im at a McDonald's right now waiting in line. There's only 40 sauces at specific locations.

I have a lot of locations I can go to for the sauce is what I mean. 4 I can go to for the sauce that's close to me.
But since you're saying there's only 20 packets I might not bother.

I'm going to run try to get one just to resell it on eBay honestly.

Why do you even want the sauce? It's just gonna be sugar colored reddish brown

you know that's the great thing about you guys, you just don't get it

Get what? It's a generic vaguely-Asian sweet sauce.
Other than the already mentioned resell value, it's not fucking worth it.

The closest location that has it is over an hours drive away, I want to try it, but that's just not worth it.

That's like saying why would anyone want anything that's not food, water or shelter. Cmon now.

I live two doors from one that was listed as a location and they said they never had it at all. Either someone's lying and making bank or someone fucked up. God speed, anons.

I just got like 50 packets and already sold 5 of them on ebay for 40 bucks each. I'm gonna go higher now. It does taste ok though. It's an interesting taste, I like it.

you paid 40 bucks to taste a reddit memes flavor?

i hope you're dumb or lying

Dude, you have no reading comprehension.

no no no, i'm a very good reader.

if you've tasted this sauce, that means you've opened a packet of sauce, which means instead of selling that pack for 40 dollars or more, you chose to eat it.

which is patently absurd

you forgot to count the time he spent driving to get the sauce which he could have spent working, so add another 5 or 6 bones on that pile

it's totally worth it if he even sells one. that's 2000 dollars worth of szechuan sauce he got.

but i still don't understand eating one. you'd have to be wealthy to consider 40 dollars for a low tier sauce to be a good idea, or you'd have to be passionate about rick and morty.

or none of this happened because i mean everyone has a phone and he could just post a picture of his saucepile.

user didn't spend forty dollars on anything, you mongs.

god doesn't exists morty! *burp* hehehe

he allocating his resources in such a way that he willingly traded a potential 40 dollar sale for a taste of meme sauce. There is a hyper jewish sickness people get into where they view everything in their life as an opportunity costs, but while annoying and irritating it isn't an inaccurate view.

To be quite frank, one does need to have a rather significant amount of intellect to comprehend Richard & Mortimer. Why, just yesterday I attempted to show my cousin (who has just entered his seventh year) the episode where the titular character, Rick, turns himself into a pickled cucumber. He laughed at the mere thought of a man become fermented vegetable, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.

At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the scientist that was once named Rick, but I have now become a pickled cucumber. Look at me, I am pickled Rick!", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.

I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

Be real, they probably weren’t born yet. Most of the fans are probably 13-14.

you are a sub-100 IQ fucking downie idiot if you don't realize that by eating something that you can sell for 40 dollars, you've paid 40 dollars to eat it.

>spend $3 buying food and sauce
>eat sauce
>this somehow cost $40
Are you missing a chromosome?

> There is a hyper jewish sickness people get into where they view everything in their life as an opportunity costs

yes, there is, however i don't think the consideration that forty dollars is superior to tasting a mcdonalds dipping sauce is either outrageous or jewish.

that sauce was equal to two twenty dollar bills. you ate those twenty dollar bills.

your skin isn't white, is it?

This is true for anything though. If you cook or make anything it'll be worth more than its material cost. You're not saying anything useful here.

This szechwan meme needs to die. It's kind of sad that you've never tried it until rick and morty mcdonalds faggotry.

Any item that is sold only has the value of the last transaction. That guy spent some amount not equal to $40 on the sauce therefore he didn’t spent $40.

>The website lists all the stores in your area and only updates to show you which have the sauce after 2;00 when they start serving it.

Lmao

WOULD IF I COULD, DAMN YANKS GETTING ALL THE GOOS ISH

that's incorrect. an objects value is simply whatever you can get for it from someone else. those sauce packets are going for 40 bucks or more on the market. by eating that packet of sauce, you are reducing the amount of money you will have in your life by forty dollars. you have lost money.

again, i doubt your skin is white. you seem to be incapable of thinking about locations in time outside of the present moment. otherwise you'd realize that destroying something worth money is losing money.

I wish McDonald's would just bring it back properly. All the Rick and Morty fans would freak out for an hour or two and then it would be over, the sauce would be a normal thing. Now, there's just going to be more pestering and bitching that they didn't do that and that this release is so limited.

This is a prime example of someone with an average intelligence thinking he's somehow exceptional.

U are just a pickled cucumber. Hes right.

Opportunity cost is Economics 101, my man.

i've made no indication as to my own self-estimation of my intelligence.

however, it's very true that it ONLY takes average intelligence to understand the concept i'm presenting.

which indicates that you, who are unable to wrap your head around why you don't eat a fucking mcdonalds sauce packet which is worth 40 dollars, are below average in intelligence.

A missed opportunity is not considered a loss.

>100 IQ brainlet's face when he tries talking to me

ok now you're just trolling, and this is after you got caught lying, because you don't have any fucking szechuan sauce to begin with

Only one near me ran out in 19 minutes

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

>Are the buttermilk tendies any good?
let's ask Joey: youtube.com/watch?v=2XP-LDh8TyI

Multiple locations only got 20-30 sauce packets, some ran out before the event even started, and several didnt receive any packets at all. Overall a total shit show

McD's is doing major damage control right now. Did anybody even get any sauce?

>makes my tum-tum rumble

weak ass faggot I hope you die

I went to the event, it was in a very bad neighborhood and when I got there there was a line of neckbeards wrapped around the building out into the highway.
the crowd was so big the cops came and were standing by, and there were even undesirables in costumes.

then at 5 to 2 a girl comes walking out and announces WE OUTTA SAUCE

they had broken the street date and were giving the sauce and posters out to regular customers all day, so nobody that was lined up for the event actually got any.
I quickly drove to the other location nearby to try and get some and it turns out they never had any sauce to begin with an only had the promotional posters

they fucked up and I'm complaining to corporate about it

>drive to mcdonalds
>see this
>drive away

This was at 1:15 pm

>he's legitimately arguing that a missed opportunity is a loss

as shitty as this was, this post isnt true

its literally different, the mcnigger is just wrong

It's fucked up but the most you're going to get is maybe some coupons or a gift card if you keep bitching long enough. Nothing is going to change, user.

I tried it ages ago. It was shitty compared to real szechuan.

Honestly, this meme needs to die. I can't believe so many normies and sheep hold a cartoon to such high regard that a single episode can influence their entire day.

This event has really brought out some characters.