How much different was the original food compared to what we have today?

How much different was the original food compared to what we have today?

watch the founder if you haven't yet

Very I'm sure. Everything from ingredients to method of cooking was impossible back then

There's already a McDonald's thread.
Learn to use the catalog, newfag.

They are incomparable. Almost none of the same ingredients are used now. There's also something like 20-40 more ingredients for things now that had only 3-6 ingredients then. They are completely different products. The original stuff was far closer to having a homemade meal from a family farm than anything a modern fast food serves.

Well for one they didn't have the Szechuan sauce from Rick and Morty (which is hella frakn epik).

Quality was a lot higher. The food was actually edible back in the 1970s. Now it's complete shit (except for the Egg McMuffin of course).

me on the right

>back then
Food was fast because they had methods for cooking and dressing like 20 burgers at a time.

>now
Food is fast because it's all premade or frozen and then heated up. Burgers are loaded with preservatives and then kept under a hot light bulb until customers order one.

There is many, many things I'd do with a time machine.

Trying their original burgers is just one of them.

Idiots shaped the fast food industry, pic related

Its a damn shame

the mcdonalds cheeseburger is the absolute best fast food in my country

>sesame on the bottom half of the bun
what did they mean by this?

was taco bell/pizza hut a lot better back then?

>(except for the Egg McMuffin of course)
Mah nigga.

back in the late 80's early 90's the steak and chicken soft tacos were the best fast food.

fuckk i forgot about that!

yes. the meat was the same but the tortilla was different. up until roughly, 10 years ago there were some places that still had the original style tortillas and chips. the chips were bright yellow and crunchy as fuck, almost like it was made from roughly processed corn meal and the tortillas were thicker. i never remember getting home and having my tacos soggy back then, but now every fucking time theyre soggy and the new white chips taste like air.

pizza hut is probably my most hurt nostalgic memory. the pan pizzas for the book reading thing were awesome. they were legit pan pizzas, toppings to the edge and crunchy. i hadnt had one in a while and ordered it a few months ago, i didnt even recognize it. the new pan pizza is just a regular pizza but fluffier crust and its not crunchy. they just recently changed the thin crust as well. it used to be dry and like a cracker and now its all weird and oily. i dont really remember the regular crust, i never ordered it when i was a kid.

i also miss the arch deluxe from mcdonalds. their nuggets are way better now btw. i used to hate them when i was a kid because id always get some kinda gristle or something in them. i much preferred burger king tenders. i wonder if their croissanwich buns are any better now.

90s mcds was pretty good
>msg
>they used their own blend of ketchup which was really tangy

biscuit > muffin

it was real food. shakes made w real ice cream, fries cooked in beef tallow and better tasting than what we have now, burgers were prob made w fresh meat. why cant we go back ;_;

Learn to not be a nigger, nigger.

That guy shouldn't be glum when he's got just as much as the guys in the tub; a cool beer and a nice set of tits.

Not eating in your car like a real American, disgusting commie.

I found that hard to believe until I thought about how bad most people are at math.

>Croissanwich buns
They've gotten worse.

Equally delicious!

No clue about McD, but Papa John's used to TOTALLY taste different. They have replaced all the ingredients with ingredients that look the same (the cheese is a surprising bit of food engineering) but everything is distinctly more disgusting than when they first started expanding with little tiny huts here and there that could barely hold one customer. Can't wait until the new chain comes along, hopefully its not Blaze