Al/ck/-alcoholism thread

Al/ck/-alcoholism thread
Cancer-free edition (I hope)

Drinking wine here after a couple beers this morning.

Damn son you'll be asleep soon.

At least it was in the morning. You made it through the afternoon without drinking.

Anyone here ever make an ass of themselves and regret it the next day?

IM A PICKLE MORTY!!

I fell for the Jack Daniels Meme, I hated it.
It was too sweet and tasted like corn.
I ended up throwing half the bottle over the fence into the field where the neighborhood mormon kids play.
Hopefully they find it and become alcoholic

Pretty much every day. I play games getting shitfaced then wonder if I did/said anything dumb. there's always at least one thing lmao. Then I think about cutting games out for a week or 2 just to refresh myself and for people to forget about me for a bit, but I'm Always back.

bamp

Not even an alcoholic and I frequently do this.

Even though I don't generally do anything bad, I always feel like I've made an idiot of myself by have too good of a time, if that makes sense. My friends and I are coming into our mid 20's and as a result are starting to slow down their drinking, where I'm permanently in 18yo mode.

It's weird how you start to feel guilty/shitty about things you never would have even just a couple of years prior.

>not even an alcoholic
yet here you are

I don't drink more than once a fortnight, it's just if I'm at a party/safe place to get hammered, I definitely will.

Not that user, but I'm a moderate drinker and I lurk here plenty. I even post sometimes if my depression is really bad or I happen to have some advice to offer.

Getting a handle of Jameson later lads

There are like 3 /alc threads up at the same time what's going on

Guys what do I do
I just woke up from yesterday's excess in my room and now my sister is forcing me to drive her somewhere, the worthless slut
How do I quickly hide the smell of ethanol? Coffee?

If you were an actual alcoholic, cancer and death wouldnt even phase you. Plenty of boozers go through a slow hell via alcoholism to die, rather than a couple-month holiday that is cancer

delete your picture

nico is pure, she would never get a tattoo

stepped back from the brink last night. i was in a mood to keep chugging liquor but eventually i just said nah nevermind and put it away where i previously might have kept drinking until i was disoriented.

Probably true, and normally I don't even like tattoos but that picture is just sexy imo

t. not an alcoholic

Anyone get surprisingly bad hangovers from modest amounts of IPA? Just a six pack last night and I'm still only partially functional. Feels more like the hangover from a serious party.