Is there any reason to grow these except for the heat? I love putting Thai dragon chili peppers in my food, drying them...

Is there any reason to grow these except for the heat? I love putting Thai dragon chili peppers in my food, drying them, eating them fresh, and even habaneros have a unique flavor... but these super hot peppers look like they would offer nothing to a dish except pure, excrutiating heat.

>inb4 white people "jokes"

You are correct

You get used to it after a while and it loses that kick you get for the pepper high. The scorpion peppers I have were like that. But, when they are fresh they are really nice because they are fruity-peppery tasting not just peppery tasting.

They can preserve food, maybe? IDK.

No. The spiciness in peppers isn't actually a problem for anything other than mammals. It triggers a heat sense response.

>mammals
I rubbed hit sauce into a carps eye once and it went mental.
Your hypothesis is well off the mark.

why would you do that

His mommy didn't give him enough attention

Capsicum is highly antimicrobial.

Chillies like these are pointless. People are just cross breeding chillies now to produce the hottest. these super hot chillies are basically inedible. Anything after habanero on the scoville scale is a waste of money when it comes to cuisine.

I know for a fact that tortoises aren't bothered by them because they eat the low hanging habaneros in my garden.

Vinegar more than anything would do that.

In order to use it as a preservative you'd need to be using pure capsium crystals/extract. That's 9mill to 16mill SHU respectively.

Birds love them too, but only if you live in an area where there are bird species that eat peppers in the first place.

I guess the tortoises in my yard aren't numales like yours ;)

>dumb cuck whiteys assmad they don't have superior tastebuds capable of handling a little heat
lol! I'm so glad we'll breed your inferior genes out within 50 years :)

>heat tolerance is one of the few things darkies can take pride in
White people are catching up quickly, with the current hot sauce craze.

>subhuman parasites being proud of being subhuman parasites

Neither points are true though. Maybe 40% of whites can't handle heat. The rest gobble that shit up like mad.

As for lowbreeding, I literally know of no one who even has non-white acquaintances, let alone breeds with any. It's all white for about 100 miles.

>40% of whites can't handle heat

It's much higher than that. The boomers are notorious for being wimpasses about heat. The younger generations are more into it, hence the proliferation of all the meme sauces and mega scoville peppers, but it's nowhere near 60%.

Also stop being a cucked micropenised numale scared to interact with someone with a different skin tone and grow a pair of balls.

>Millennial tranny pretending to be masculine

Any decrepit boomer could break you like a twig

not a tortoise