What's the price of scientific progress?

What's the price of scientific progress?

Where's the catch?

I don't see anything wrong with that.

>kill that many people
As if that's possible

That's a win win tho.

it would be a logistical feat that's for sure

I would do it for Mars

I would literally genocide all of Africa personally if it meant the we could colonise Africa

i mean there would still be africans outside of africa due to emigration so their bloodline would still survive. it doesnt seem all that bad. kill off 1 billion to save 7? sure.

Hey Veeky Forums what would be the most efficient way to kill them all and how fast would that be. It must be personally as stated so that rules out nukes and the like. You can have them all line up and have him slash them down and that would count. But at his optimum slashing rate how long would it take

We have the moral duty to kill all sub-saharan niggers.

The price of scientific progress is creating a society where there is no longer a evolutionary pressure against being an all around failure. In a society that is advanced enough to support those who cant support themselves, the genes responsible for intelligence, fitness, and all around success slowly become out numbered by 300 pound diabetes ridden Jamals. The Nazis should have won WWII, it was the only hope for scientific advancement that wasnt held back by morality. Funny enough, the Nazis not taking over the planet is going to be the main reason the human race slowly descends into extinction.

The great filter for galactic colonization is the ability to discard morality upon the creation of government law enforcement. Its a shitty world to live in but robot like execution, research, and experimentation is what is needed to advance to an interstellar level.

How is it not possible?

There's white people in Africa like part of the South African population.

I mean hell i'd genocide Africa personally it it meant that we could colonize Africa again.

>What's the price of scientific progress?
~$3.50

Killing hundreds of millions of people spread across a landmass that is over 3x the size of the US would be fairly challenging

Bioterrorism. Basically wipe out their food source.

I mean honestly just throw in some engineered diseases, droids lobbing cheap bombs at anything identified human, automatically of course, none of that human operator shit, some nuclear bombs for high population centers and finally swoop in with ground troops after a few years of bombing and clean it up.

Manmade drought followed up with herbicides, like the US did in Vietnam.

most efficient way to kill that many people? communism has worked for that in the past

what food source

Communism didn't really manage to kill Africa, just kept it as a shithole, there were a few quite promising African nations before they fell to communist funded uprisings, quite unfortunate.

All while fighting SJW's and the rest of Western civilization
Remember, if you were to kill 4 Africans per second they would still be increasing in size

Yeah, it’s a decades long project, but I don’t see why it would be impossible. Driving a “species” of large mammals to extinction has been done many times.

communism/capitalism doesn't change their average IQ's.

Yeah well obviously you've gotta first justify a war of extermination and all that.

And destroy the African biomes? No!
We need to kill these niggers with the soviet method: mass graves and execution by gunshot to the back of the head.

Im in Africa you fucking asshole.

Literally just stop giving them money and aids medicine.

SJW mindset:

Option A: Space Exploration
> Misogynistic Idea from Nazi Bigots Fascists.

Option B: Feed Africa
> Muh Social Justice. I must please Tyrone & Mohamed.