Just made steak tartare tonight. How can Amerilards even compete ?

Just made steak tartare tonight. How can Amerilards even compete ?

Other urls found in this thread:

lidl.de/de/online-prospekt/s1002
i.imgur.com/PfbdKOq.png
youtube.com/watch?v=loIIPHDuHqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks good OP.
This is pretty much illegal here in the US.

? You can prepare whatever you like

Looks good OP.

Post a pic after you finish cooking it too.

If you weren't a newfag you'd know how to check the IP count.
Lurk moar, faggot.

I know you're just being silly, but as an amerilard I've made it when I've bought a whole ribeye roast packed in cryovac to cut into steaks and freeze. I'll grind the heels and eat tartare. I use my backyard raw eggs too so I know those are safe. But I wouldn't use grocery hamburger.

If you're dumb enough to eat eat raw meat that's produced in the USA you deserve all you get.

I've eaten steak tartar many times in murrica. How can samefags even compete?

Thank you my friend.
It's very simple recipe, Amerilards should try it aside from eating tons of burgers and Domino's pizzas.

Enjoy your premature death. The American meat industry is literally Somalia tier.

come to germany we even eat raw pork

That's because you can. EU regulations outlaw all the GMO antibiotic ridden crap the average American has no choice but to eat. It's almost understandable why veganism is on the rise there.

But US food is must cheaper.
At same price, you have the same quality, no ?
It's 5 $ for a steak in France (not patty)

Veganism is on the rise due to safe space, liberal cucks like pic related. Millenials are killing this country.

>US food
>quality
There's a reason why it's cheap.

you're not obliged to buy 0.50 $ MacDonald's steak

US food isn't cheap, Euro food is expensive. They are land poor commie faggots who don't know any better. They don't even have seedless grapes

>dynamic ips don't exist

>Le gmo bogeymen
Lol fuck off hippie

Sure, as long as you don't mind going to prison.

Don't forget the growth hormones the industry bought and paid for FDA and congress allow them to pump into the animals! Not to mention the ubiquitous, "up to 10% solution added to enhance your flavor experience."

I trully pity the poor who are forced to buy this corporate welfare subsidized factory churned meat garbage instead of organic, humanely raised meats. You better believe the executives and owners of those operations don't eat their dumpster garbage, nor do the congressional whores who sell out the american public.

t. cuck

Go back to your safespace /pol/cuck.

>Fuck the poor for supporting the LITERAL destruction of the Earth and supporting the corporatism of the United States.
>vs.
>We do not try to compete in the full market so we don't have to put up with seeing the poor in our cleaner, pure stores as they are all garbage that we, the enlightened few, will never help, as they are below us.

Yum! That looks repulsive.

germany has some of the lowest foodprices in the world

i ate seedles grapes 2 hours ago here in germany
1.99€ per kilo

How do your meat prices compare? This is from Albertsons a mid priced grocer for boomers who don't price shop

You live on a continent that imports most of its beef from brazil...

why can't yurotrash cook their meat?

t. millenial

Fuck off you closeted homosexual.

>I use my backyard raw eggs too so I know those are safe
I too use eggs from my yard, but they are fried

Are you fucking stupid? I eat at restaurants every week that offer steak tartare. You pouf fart.

in the summer, bbq season they sold 1,3lb of steak for 1.99€. Btw this lead to a shitstorm from the media showing FB posts of angry vegans at tv.

i dont know the exact prices for the cutlings in your pic
but here you have a prospect with a selection of next weeks product.
lidl.de/de/online-prospekt/s1002

kek at theire new ad they show on tv
pic releated

>ruining delicious raw meat with those disgusting vegetables
You deserve a nuclear war

i love it

Isn't pork haram tho?

ha i remember that place. used to buy their 25 cent sodas when i was a kid.

idiot

Did you have a stroke? That last paragraph after "vs." sounds like you lost your train of thought halfway through. Don't bother attempting to recover from it. I have the distinct impression that an incapacitated nursing home bound (you), will no doubt benefit the world.

I love her sneaky grin as she's about to dig into the ranch

enjoy your prions

A poor person would never help you if you switched places.

>how many buzzwords can I fit into one post?

dunno what is more disgusting about this image

everything

or the fact that she's using Hidden Valley Ranch

wow big fucking deal

so did I

absolutely free, cost me nothing

just stood in the produce isle and ate out of the bag, left the grocery store when I was done

that looks fucking disgusting.

implying prions get get killed by heat.

but our animals arent diseease ridden corpses laying in their own shit getting feed theire dead relatives.

go back tyrone

How can you be so fat and still eating shit? How can she live with herself? How can she feel happy?

found the 12 year old that is new to life and heard raw meat is bad from their parents. raw beef is 100% safe in most cases in the US. You are much more likely to get sick as fuck from eating sushi in the states than you are from eating raw beef.

I even noticed my chicken from boston market was undercooked half way through a few months back after eating it, and I was fine. I was freaking out a bit but I'm fine.

Imagine being so /pol/ that when veganism is mentioned you are physically compelled to spout memes.

Meatprices are higher but prices for everything else are usually lower.

Except for Butter and dried milk. High demand for food produced in Germany from the chinese caused a shortage in milk, which makes butter incredibly expensive and also causes shortages in powdered milk (Butter costs 2€ for 250g). Other foods are unaffected by this because luckily, the Chinese usually import the cuts and pieces which are hard to sell on the German market.

whaat is taste like?

What? You believe that the IP address changed that rapidly and then coincidentally other posters in this very thread got the same exact IP?

Don't entertain that retard.
He's fucking clueless.

Hopefully you are 35 or older. Otherwise you too are a millenial.

I found op

i.imgur.com/PfbdKOq.png

Whoops, I fucked up youtube.com/watch?v=loIIPHDuHqc

Assuming she is happy, the real question is how can we be far better off but still unhappy?

Usually get one from the baker when I'm doing shopping in Germany

>Tfw despite being superior in almost every way you still don't live with as much satisfaction in life as these mongoloids

You need a good breakfast to start the day, though. Especially after your insulin shot.