Paracetamol, aspirin, ibuprofen

What's your go-to painkiller?

Crushed ice.

For occasional use:
Ibuprofen > paracetamol > aspirin.

If I had to use one for longterm pain, I'd prefer paracetamol.

OxyContin ofcourse, the common mans heroine for your daily painkiller needs.

Ibuprofen each and every time, ability to ease inflammation is priceless

never take aspirins, they are very harmful to your stomach. i had a perforated ulcer JUTS from taking aspirins

But who perforated your anus then

I took 2 everyday for like 2 years

Walking it off.

self-esteem

500mg Mefenamic acid because fuck my liver. works really well
t. non-americuck

smart man. paracetamol is by far the safest long term, but the most dangerous if you take too many (like >4g/24hours)

Memes

ibuprofen

>Mefenamic acid
Google sure makes a strange profile of me for looking this up but here goes. Wiki:
>Mefenamic acid is a member of the anthranilic acid derivatives (or fenamate) class of NSAID drugs, and is used to treat mild to moderate pain, including menstrual pain, and is sometimes used to prevent migraines associated with menstruation.[1][2]
OK, so we have a femanon here.
>It was discovered and brought to market by Parke-Davis in the 1960s. It became generic in the 1980s and is available worldwide under many brand names.[5] As of 2015 the cost for a typical course of medication in the United States is more than 200 USD.[6]
Really? How can an off-patent drug be this expensive??
> Pregnancy category AU: C US: C (Risk not ruled out)
So after 50 years they still allege not to know? This sounds fishy.

Ketoprofen. Was prescribed it once overseas, now I stock up in Mexico a bit and use it very rarely when the spina bifida occulta pain stops responding to the back brace and.or TENS unit I prefer to use.

This.

Pills are for cucks

Naproxen

ibuprofen and I've used paracetamol when it wasn't available. they both seem good. never used aspirin.

naproxen

I don't feel pain, and I'm surprised there are young people who do.
I just remember a headache when I had a flu, I thought I took paracetamol, not sure.
Whatever works, it's a one time thing.

Pray