Why are americans scared of raw eggs? dont they eat tiramisù? the whole world does it and they arent dying like flies

why are americans scared of raw eggs? dont they eat tiramisù? the whole world does it and they arent dying like flies

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/09/11/336330502/why-the-u-s-chills-its-eggs-and-most-of-the-world-doesnt
fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm508450.htm#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do non-americans like to negatively generalize all americans? Don't they have lives?

why do americans answer to questions with questions?

No produce quality control plus their fat.

americans treat their eggs differently than other countries. thats why americans gotta store their eggs in the fridge

are they eggsphobic or something?
#notalleggs

wait, eggs generally don't go in the fridge?

Murican eggs have to

Wrong. It's just a preference and a way to make them last even longer.

Eggs are eggs.

Really depends where you live. US eggs must be washed thus removing the protective "coating", EU eggs mustn't be washed.

What the fuck are you talking about?

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/09/11/336330502/why-the-u-s-chills-its-eggs-and-most-of-the-world-doesnt

Most of us that are worth a shit raise backyard chickens and I eat thoyse eggs raw day in and day out.

Spotted the american

>dont they eat tiramisù? the whole world does it and they arent dying like flies

I'll bet they use pasteurized eggs.

Um excuse you, we eat raw cookie dough. thx

Well, our landwhales do, anyway. Tons of it.

cookie dough is for everyone m8.

>t.130 Ibs male

This. Pasteurized eggs don't have the health hazards of unpasteurized.

I would eat raw eggs, but as Agent Smith said, "It's the smell." When I made ice cream with raw eggs, I could smell that sickening raw egg odour in my ice cream machine afterwards and had to sanitize it with h2o2 to get rid of it. Never again.

>why are americans
stopped reading there

>raw egg odor
I've never noticed one in fresh eggs. user, did you eat bad eggs?

Raw eggs don't have an odor. Unless your eggs were rotten, they literally shouldn't smell like anything.

Raw eggs don't smell like anything though? Sounds like your eggs were rotten user

why did you eat rotten eggs, bro?

Unlike other developed countries, commercial egg producers in the U.S. are not required to inoculate their hens against salmonella.

I eat 2 dozen eggs per week, frying them half the time, and when I crack them on the edge of the pan I can smell that raw egg stench. It must be a rare gene I have, the same way 20% of the population can smell cyanide while the rest can't. Maybe the revulsion to that smell is my body's way of signaling my incompatibility with raw eggs. "Hey that shit smelling garbage is not going inside me." However, it must be just the white, because I soft boil my eggs only to cook the white while leaving the yolk runny and I have no problems with a (90%-99%) raw yolk.

THATS WHY I ALMOST DIED?

FUCKING FUCK

>eating raw flour
tastes bad man

also the uncooked flour is just as much of a risk or even more so than raw egg

fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm508450.htm#1

Because they all think salmonella will kill them. It's been overhyped to such a degree here that everyone seems scared shitless of it.

That said, I do it anyways. Still haven't gotten salmonella.
Huh. Go figure.

Because the haugh unit directly favors OGM and hormones fed shitty chicken, rendering any proper farmer literally unable to make profit from quality eggs due to national retarded standards.