At the library

>At the library.
>There's that cute girl that always read a good book.
>"Hi, I-I'm user. I've seen you f-for a few weeks, and I think that you have a good t-taste. Also, you are c-cute. Desu."
>...

How does this end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzetY3D_LWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Franklin_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like stoner.

>implying I haven't made thousands of responses for hundreds of situations in my head up
You underestimate me.

Post them!

r4p3

Tbh, it goes in my diary

Tell her to be quiet because this is a library

*unzips the Greeks*

I wake up.

>"y-you too"
>check out books as fast as possible
>go home and wank in the shower

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I do this far too frequently

Remember not to wash your hand after touching her, in order to indirectly touch her hand with your penis.

>"dafuq r u talkin' bout, you beta? Leave me 'lone or I call Douche-kun!"

>Let me read you some of my poetry
>Recite some famous poems by famous poets from memory and hope she buys into it
>take her out later with the sole intention of using her as an emotional and sexual servant
>curse myself for my inability to love

>Hi there cutie-patootie
*adjusts tie*
>How are we doing today
*indirectly adjusts the monster bulge in my khakis*
>I am here to read, hbu(how about you)
*gently brush my hand over the book rack to her pretty face*
>Hehe your pretty soft
*she drops her books from the excitment*
*bends over*
*looks up*
You better suck it
>We dont want this to go *pause* wrong

>Kill her anyway

It's either ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS

>How does this end?

With me waking up.

suicide hopefully

My father is right. Selfish, vain, stupid, trivial in everything - that's what women are when you see them in their true colours.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzetY3D_LWg

I'm not sure how you extrapolate that from OP's terrible bait question

>you just KNOW

she takes away the kids and half your fortune
enjoy

(checked)
This is genius

>Also, you are c-cute. Desu.
Bad.

>girl peers up from over the rim of her book
>her lip is curling
>"I don't have enough leisure for tastes."
>you notice she's reading cioran
>outclassed and exposed as a pseud faggot, you leave defeated and she still goes home to chad

>casually pull out that copy of religious extremism
>mention loudly that the author seems to have omitted Jewish extremism
>List off a few facts about the holohoax and then ask her what she thinks of the JQ

>pull out my pocket Quran
>Start shouting out the Chapter of the Veil
>Slap her across the face and piss on her
>No one can tuck me for fear of being called a racist bigot
>Throw acid on her face and make patterns on it with my piss

Life experience, you know.

>cioran
Pre or Post fascism?

what is that tie hahahahahahahahaha

Unironically this. If she can't be redpilled on the JQ then she is not suitable breeding material and will end up leading a life of hedonism, excessive and probably divorce. Also, your children will turn into degenerates.

Satan knows best

What? When did Cioran become a Fascist? Wtf, I love Cioran now.

>always reads a good book
>she's currently reading about fucking aliens

if you say shit like desu IRL, you should immediately be reported to the police and castrated within the next 48 hours

>I have a boyfriend
most probably answer really

>being bluepilled on aliens

I feel bad for you.

>When did Cioran become a Fascist?
Before he grow up.

Let's do this the right way:
>At the library.
>There's that cute girl that always read a good book.
>"Hey, do you mind if I sit here and read?"
>'Sure.'
>Read.
>After 30 minutes or more, "Hey, do you mind doing me a favour? Can you look after myself while I use the washroom?" (Don't leave anything valuable, user.)
>Whizz in the washroom, remembering: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Franklin_effect
>Come back from the washroom.
>"Thanks. I really appreciate it."
>'No problem.'
>"I'm user, by the way."
>'I'm not interested.'
>Finish reading your book.

Seriously though, if you have any sort of attractiveness, she'll introduce herself. Also, not a bad time to start /fitlit/.

Try to strike a conversation about the book that she is reading. If she doesn't respond, don't worry about it. A lost battle is not a lost war.

Come back whenever. If she's there, just say, 'oh, hey, it's femanon, right?' And she'll say 'oh hey.' Just sit down and read again.

Charisma is mostly seen through attractiveness, but asking questions during a conversation makes you seem more appealing to the other person. Also, passive frequency, that is to say the more someone sees you out and about, the more comfortable they will be around you.

Play the long game.

If any conversation goes over 10 minutes, and she begins to ask YOU question. Then just invite her to get tea/coffee sometime.
If she says yes, just say 2pm on a day that works for you and give her a choice between two different teahouses/coffee shops.

Edit: By introduce herself, I mean, she'll respond with her name when you introduce yourself.

>How does this end?
For me or for you fat neets?
t. /litfit/

Cringed hard because you probably try this unironically

Virgin detected. Possibly molested by his father tho

/fitlit/ here as well
Tbh every woman I have ever dated I have ended up hating and I stopped being a degenerate so I don't approach random women anymore or talk to many women at all.

>fitlit

>not /fitlit/

>"I'm user, by the way"
>"I'm cutefemanon"
>Proceed to shake her hand
>She then realizes you have your hands dry, making her doubt about your hygiene habits after going to the bathroom
>"E-excuse me, user, I have to leave"
>She just seats in other place in the library

lold

>shaking hands with a girl
Fucking queer.

Euphoric gentleman detected

nice

>Not going to eat her mouth at the very first moment she looks at you
Betafag detected

Are you calling the guy you're replying to a betafag?