Why do italians put leafs on their pizza and where is the cheese?

Why do italians put leafs on their pizza and where is the cheese?

Because italian pizza is hilariously bad, yet they will shill and defend it harder than an insufferable califag who shills avocado.

All italians are insufferable when it come to cooking, because they actually believe their cuisine is god's gift to humanity, and they think just having italian blood makes them good cooks.

>when an extremely large amount of your cuisine was poverty food but it got memed into popularity just like everything else italian

mama mia we have-a the passion

The baked food item which consists of scratch made dough coated with crushed tomatoes, hunks of mozzarrella di bufala, and basil leaves (henceforth referred to as "pizza") satisfies my taste buds. Call me a faggot now.

are you actually implying that cultures with cuisines based on "poverty food" are directly shit at cooking? good lord, what a retard you are

I can tell you have never been outside your own country because you really don't have a fucking clue about cooking. italian cuisine is actually pretty solid as well as european cuisine in general (depending on what kind of style of food you like). south american and asian is also very tasty, especially the national dishes which you guys would want to miss out on because they're dishes for the poor

just when I thought this board couldn't get any more amateur, you guys prove me wrong

there's literally cheese on the picture. also, pizza doesn't necessarily need to be filled with cheese if you have proper toppings, proper dough and tomato sauce

I agree that italians are insufferable when it comes to cooking but why do you think that the pizza is bad? genuinely curious because I usually hear that from people who aren't willing to step outside their comfort zone due to consuming too much cheesy pizza

Apparently, no matter where you are in Italy, real Italian food is only found south of there, until you get to the southern tip of Italy, where real Italian food is found on the island of Sicily, but when you get there you are told that Sicily is not Italy and is it's own thing altogether. This is proof that Real Italian Food doesn't actually exist.

where the hell do you even come from that you believe stuff like that? you can find authentic (insert country x) cuisine everywhere if you properly look for it. obviously, you won't always find it in tourist restaurants but rather in smaller restaurants and private homes where people don't give a shit about reaching for tourists

when I lived in Shanghai last year, I always ate at my university cafeteria and in smaller restaurants where pretty much everything was in chinese. in the city, where the tourists usually are, the restaurants are all fancy and more focused on catering to the Western standards

real Italian here. can confirm, user's theory is 100% accurate and backed by multiple scientific studies and is completely serious and literal in every way.

As a spokesman for those of the orange persuasion, I can confirm this is definitely not fake news.

>leafs
It's lettuce

tomato, mozzarella and basil make for great pizza toppings and it's already pretty fattening.

>lettuce
It's basil you fucking moron

Why is American pizza floppy?

>A FUCKING LEAF

One plum pizza, please.

Cool thread penis wrinkle

real italian pizza is soggy and you eat it with a knife and fork

Sauce looks pretty heavy on the oil which kind of replaces need for a lot of cheese

meme pizza

Basil leafs.

t. tony rigatoni

Real Italian pizza has a crisp base you fucking idiot.

Your mom has a crisp base.

Was quite disappointed desu, pizza shouldn't need cutlery.

This guy

The ethnic food eaten in the West is 'feast' food in its own countries, not stuff they eat all the time. Lasagne isn't a poverty food it's full of beef and milk.

Italian here, friendly advice: the good Italian food are the regional specialties, there's a ton of dishes that are unknown outside of Italy, every region has at least ten typical recipes and there's 20 regions here. Pizza Pasta and Fried Mandolino are just the mainstream stuff getting exported. Napoli's pizza is good but there are hundreds of better dishes here.