How many female-identifying POC authors have you read in the past six months?

How many female-identifying POC authors have you read in the past six months?

*fewer

zer0

Only one, pic related. It was great, actually.

I don't read anything written by women.

Considering you read my OP, you've read at least one thing by a woman/

women have already ruined my daily life why would I let them ruin my books too

"identifying" as a woman doesn't make you a woman.

Ah, so this is how you deceive yourself into thinking you've never read anything by a woman?

Women are worthless whores that should be killed.

This, except unironically.

First two were solid, with Eileen being excellent.

Little Life was impressive the lengths she goes towards making you feel bad, but the prose and story and male characters were all trash.

Also, God of Small Things has been on the back burner for a while.

All this aside, I would like to close with a quote from "Stormin'" Norman Mailer

>“I have a terrible confession to make—I have nothing to say about any of the talented women who write today. Out of what is no doubt a fault in me, I do not seem able to read them. Indeed I doubt if there will be a really exciting woman writer until the first whore becomes a call girl and tells her tale. At the risk of making a dozen devoted enemies for life, I can only say that the sniffs I get from the ink of the women are always fey, old-hat, Quaintsy Goysy, tiny, too dykily psychotic, crippled, creepish, fashionable, frigid, outer-Baroque, maquillé in mannequin’s whimsy, or else bright and stillborn. Since I’ve never been able to read Virginia Woolf, and am sometimes willing to believe that it can conceivably be my fault, this verdict may be taken fairly as the twisted tongue of a soured taste, at least by those readers who do not share with me the ground of departure—that a good novelist can do without everything but the remnant of his balls.” — Advertisements for Myself

I just realized, I don't think I've finished any books in the last 6 months. I haven't finished any books in the year 2017 yet and it's already approaching the halfway point. I've been too busy writing! Speaking of which, if writing a book counts as reading one, then I've 'read' 2 complete books, finished a 3rd that I started in August/September 2016, and started a 4th that's about a quarter finished. I want to write more but I don't quite know what to write about... any suggestions?

Also, yeah, I'm a white man, though my hetero status is questionable. Never fucked anyone but women, however I might be interested in giving a trap a go. Hell, even some twinks seem fuckable. If Milo Yiannopolous wasn't so hungry for black cock I might just be open to giving him some white. Only giving, no taking. I'm a 'designated hitter' as it were.

Nice blogpost.

>race, gender, sexuality are social constructs
>read less straight white men
What do SJWs mean by this?

only non male author I ever liked was Evelyn Waugh. All the other non males I ever read were pure cancer.

Just because they're social constructs doesn't mean that some constructs are unjustly prioritized over others

zero

I generally don't read books not written by now dead white men

>In order to read what is good one must make it a condition never to read what is bad; for life is too short, and both time and strength is limited. - Arthur Schopenhauer

JUST

>Don't have opinions, you don't want to be an ideologue right?!

Lol I'll bite but you know Evelyn is a male name too, right?

>authors name is Evelyn
>it's a guy

user, please.

I read Sula by Toni Morrison a few months ago. Not bad desu senpai.

I've read Agatha Christie around a year ago and I found it to be pretty OK.

So we should prioritize reading books by gay nigger shemales instead of straight white men in order to make it fair?

More like the ideologue won't let you

Past 6 months? Probably none

Past year? Two or three, can't remember anything of them tho

black women are disproportionately denied education and proper training in writing so i've vowed not to read any of them as an exercise in equality until these conditions change

Fuck off.

for (You)

One: Sappho. Pretty damn worth it, too.

I read Japs all the time, but I don't think of them as non white. Hell Irish are more non white than Japs.

You should really die.

None, obviously

>Little Life was impressive the lengths she goes towards making you feel bad, but the prose and story and male characters were all trash.
Agreed.

That's the saddest, funnest, and least threateningly misogynistic quip I've heard on here. I chuckled.

THIS. The stupid bull dyke.

>someone actually bothered to make this unironically

There's this great site called reddit. I think you should try it.

This guy knows

Sappho's love poems are patrician tier

>race is a social construct
>we should prioritize non-white social constructs
Ministrelsy must be woke af

Non, I want to spite people like the one in your pic. So I only read straight white men.

She's not saying don't read any straight white men

She is saying I should read books based on the race and sex of the author.

And that is what you do

Yes, I go out of my way to not do what she wants and if it means I have to be racist and sexist in return then so be it.

Well you sure showed her, while missing out on some great books

There are statistically more good straight white male authors, so I probably end up with more good books in the end.

Also it is out of principle. I can't tolerate this bullshit ideology.