Enter restaurant

>enter restaurant
>staff all black
>don't be racist, it'll be different
>food is slow, taste like grease

Why is it so hard to support diversity?

Why is it so hard for you to start a decent thread, white faggot?

Because of confirmation bias. Go back to /pol/.

Because when you're racist you're right

>enter shoddy restaurant with unmotivated staff
>get bad service and food

Geez, almost like you need to find a better joint. I've eaten at plenty of great and reasonably priced Indian, Middle Eastern and even black restaurants, and haven't been let down.

>Why is it so hard to support diversity?
Because you clearly don’t understand where the value in it is, you uncultured inbred. It’s in the family recipes of various peoples across the world that they can share with you. You’re not going to find it in mass-produced garbage fried chicken just cause it’s served by black people. That tastes shitty no matter who’s staffing the shop.

If you want all black staff with good product and service, it needs to be part of black community where blacks own the place, famalam. Otherwise, they think they're just there to get paid. Also, helps if you are not observably white/conservative.

this. blacks in general would prefer slaving away under someone they know

I can't imagine walking into any fast food establishment and being served by black people.

Its impossible to live or work around black people for any significant amount of time and not become racist. They are simply a failure of a race.

>Also, helps if you are not observably white/conservative.
Oh, that's where I'm messing up. I guess next time I'll put on blackface and speak in ebonics.

>enter anyway at all
>no disgusting niggers or shitskins anywhere

Feels good to live in japan man

Roy?

Pizza?

1. 2. All the chickem from KFC is grease. Don't blame blacks, blame everybody

In Japan, you are the nigger, white boy.

>Two KFC's near me
>Similar distance in either direction
>One is all black
>Food is soggy, greasy, chicken is always full of veins, service takes forever
>Other one formerly mostly white
>Service is fast, food is leagues better
>Starts replacing white teenagers with black adults
>Food and service slowly become like the first KFC
I started going twice a week just so that I could experience the ride as it slid down into hell.

They have too much pride to give shoddy service though.

I thought that is what most American and Mexican food was like?

What. But it does taste even more shit than the shit already tastes. That's the point retard.

It's a beautiful thing there. Women love you because you're exotic and you can cuck men right in front of them.