I never had a Sloppy Joe and no one in my town sells them

I never had a Sloppy Joe and no one in my town sells them.

Are they good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzUqoLe4At0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

not hard to make your own. cook up mince make a gravy flavour the gravy serve on a burger bun.

why would you buy a sloppy joe? the money you spend on one sandwich can be used to buy the ingredients to make a dozen sandwiches

>make a gravy flavour the gravy
There are a lot of ways to flavor gravy, but it's more of a BBQ sauce + ketchup than gravy.

they're not bad, in that sweet-savory is pleb tasty and ground beef is cheap. they're functionally indistinguishable from a really iffy hamburger with bbq sauce.

That's true for every restaurant you autist.

It's the convenience.

yea but sloppy joe? it takes more effort to dine out than to whip up sloppy joes

can of tomato paste into heater hamburger
wala

>go to take a bite
>half the meat falls out

Absolutely shit tier sandwich. And if youre gonna say use less meat, it doesnt work. Then its all bread. There no way to get a decent bread/meat ratio.

I'd recommend stop being a bitch

Thanks for proving me right. Enjoy your flyover food.

Delicious. School food that was actually delicious

toast the bun to reinforce it

My mom used to make them from scratch a few times a month. Ground beef, tomato paste, Worcestershire, diced onion, diced green pepper, chili powder, black pepper, salt, garlic, brown mustard, ketchup, and like a teaspoon of rolled oats. The oats supposedly helped the sauce thicken. Regardless, I've yet to have a better sloppy joe.

>hurf durf my sliced deli meat bullshit
fuck off casual.

Honestly the only off-putting thing about them is the name. Sloppy Joe just sounds disgusting. Why can't Americans name their food properly?

Can someone explain to me why you would want a sloppy joe instead of a burger?

They just seem messy to me without offering any real point of difference.

Better than what the Brits would have named it, which I'm sure would be something like "saucey mince butty yum yum".

its cause the guy who made it is a super greasey fucker named joe.
makes sense to me.

They are called steamers, you niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=UzUqoLe4At0