Have you ever gotten angry at a restaurant?

Have you ever gotten angry at a restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Amirite guyz? xD

basically yeah, that very accurately describes the way a lot of people felt today

The guy at the end literally has estrogen tits

This is pottery

Nuclear annihilation cannot come soon enough.

i hate these people so much

lol just make your own sauce
>Mince 6 cloves of Garlic and sweat (heat them up in a skillet)
>add 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
>add soy sauce to taste (DO NOT USE LOW SODIUM SAUCE)
>add 2 tablespoon Plum Sake (Drink additional 3 oz Plum Sake)
>Reduce sauce slightly (Drink additional 1.5 oz Plum Sake)
>3 1/2 tablespoons cock sauce (Sriracha)
>add 2 tablespoon brown sugar
>Red pepper flakes to taste
>Minced Ginger to taste
>Consume remaining Plum Sake
>Simmer that shit for a solid 5 minutes, stirring pretty much constantly. The brown sugar helps it keep the proper consistency, so it’s important to use. Play around with the recipe to your taste. Might want more or less balsamic vinegar. Might want more or more Plum Sake. I’d definitely recommend you make it several times to figure out your own flavor.

>how bored are these people?

how do we fix the under 30 crowd

WORST FANBASES OF MEDIA

Movies- Marvel/DC (tie)
Television- Rick and Morty
Music- Tool
Video Games- Undertale

Veeky Forums- monster

>tfw kind of enjoy rick and morty but can't tell anyone that because of how toxic and cancerous the fanbase is

and also every single weeb

>not liking sips

Jk, youre right

I know that feel. I used to like Homestuck.

Yup, just add them to the comic/book section

>r-rick and morty is t-totally aimed at adults guise
>we're a-adults

>all these tools thinking this is limited
>when disney is remaking mulan and 99% likely mcdonalds will re-run the sauce promo again

I thought FNAF was clever for a cheap-ass game and the designs we're suitably frightening and industrial.

Like hell I'd tell anyone that now though. There's probably more autistic children in that fanbase than Minecraft.

You don't need to tell anyone, Its entertainment not a part of your identity .

Do americans really do this?

can liberals even into logic?

do they really think that staging a sit in and crying en mass is going to make their sauce magically appear?

Can someone explain his facial expression at the end?

Is it the look of disappointment, approval, or regret?

Like, he tries so hard to appear as if his decision was worth it as he tries to critique the taste.

>handles money
>handles food
>10$ to eat aids

I miss the good old days of 9/11 and My Name is Earl. The fuck happened to America. Nork invasion when.

>Americans rioting over sugar sauce
Why does this not surprise me?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>people go ballistic over some random nugget sauce
>People barely give a shit when a giant credit report company fucks millions of people in the ass and tries to fuck them harder if they want to protect themselves

I don't get it.

When they do that all the rioting Redditors will forget that they said they hated McDs and start praising it again.

People just want the bread and circuses, man.