River Reading

To hit maximum comfy level I sit under a tree in my kayak and read. I have a kobo aura one since its waterproof but I'm sure it's easy to waterproof pretty much anything. I suggest everyone try this and would like suggestions on cool things to read on a river.
>not Tom or Huck. Nigger Jim triggers me.
>sorry about the picture size but it is kinda pretty

>being this autistic
>thinking this will impress anyone
>having this little awareness
>being this lonely
>unironically saying 'comfy'
>being a redpiller
>thinking that """""""scenery"""""""" is pretty

Why won't you try getting a real job?

I'm a machinist. I make good money and don't work very much. I'm on paid vacation this week.

Is it hard to have sex in kayak

Very. With my kayak I'd say almost impossible. There are a lot of qts that kayak though. They're very flirty too.

>being this autistic
>thinking this will impress anyone
>being this lonely
>unironically getting upset at someone enjoying themselves
>Hasn't read Huckleberry Finn
>""""""""""""""""scenery"""""""""""""""""
Seriously, just fucking go outside dude. Veeky Forums is rotting whatever brain you have left.

>comfy
stopped reading there, anyone who uses this word unironically or post ironically is a fucking pseud

>Pseud
Stopped reading right there, anyone who uses this word ironically or post ironically is a fucking comfy.

>pseuds would kayak
I'm not trying to be intellectual. I'm reading on the river you fucking tryhard.

I stopped at pseud aswell

I live near the black sea. Once I was out of my house at night and I ventured through the streets in search of a good streetlight where I can read Moby Dick. Eventually I found one on the beach and that got me really immersed from the beginning of the book to next 100 pages I read that night. Maybe you should pick with yourself a good lamp and try to read book at night time or evening and see how that goes

On what to read - try anything really. From Bible to Ulysses I think everything'll go well. My personal pick would be Brothers Karamazov.

I hope kayak user dumps your body in his comfy river.

A River Runs Through It
Sometimes A Great Notion
Dandelion Wine

Kayak? More like gayak pmsl

i just read wherever, i don't tend to focus on my surroundings when i'm immersed in a book

Are the short stories about dumping people in the river? That will be a good pick to read

I do this too but I prefer reading on an actual lake. Ive read many books this way. Never had a problem with physical books either if you have a container to bring them out in.

I should live here

>Not reading in your serine atmosphere controlled space window module...

We would all be reading this way if not for monotheists.

Oopsy daisy. Pic related.

The Wind in the Willows
>very comfy

Its just a general "where do you read" thread. Lighten up

I wonder what kind of reading material they can bring up there or if they are allowed a tablet