>just learned how to imagine 4-dimensional objects and can't undo it

Other urls found in this thread:

miegakure.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZp0ETdD37E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u fap to 4d milkies yet?

ill never go back to 3d

I thought I was the only one.

I'm not that annoyed by it though. Why are you?

Certain 4D objects could probably undo it.

I thought I was the only one.

I tried so hard to do it in the past but I absolutely couldn't, not even simple shit like the hypercube.
Tell me how you did it please.

View, perceive, exist.
Metaview, metaperceive, metaexist,

Either:
Be 3D imagining and conceptualising 4D etc
Or
Be 4D imagining and conceptualising 3D
And so on.
Multimedia including texts, pictures, games etc can teach and/or show you this.
Imagine metamedia/metamultimedia.

A hypercube is bullshit thats still 3D, Viewing a 4D object would involve perception beyond 3D visual factors. Imagining 4D objects is like trying to imagine the influence of potentiality and time on an object. Something like viewing an object in transcendence of space and time, while still being part of space and time, kind of challenging dont you thin.

He's obviously talking about 4D as in 4 spatial dimensions, not 4D as in spacetime.
And there's nothing all that mysterious about learning to visualize the sort of 4D he's talking about. People have learned how to solve 4D rubix cubes and you can make computers render graphics for a game that behaves how physical objects would behave if they had 4 dimensions.
Charles Howard Hinton came up with a way to learn how to visualize 4D objects a long time ago using colored cubes.

also miegakure.com/

Draw in the picture a line that is perpendicular to all other 3 lines.

The hypercube tries to explain 4 spatial dimensions by adding another variable and using cubes. Not saying its mysterious, just I think the cube idea is terribly limited for all imaginative purposes. What is , where is the influence of the fourth variable originating from ? Are you telling me videogame developers have solved this ? lol

I tried the two things you mentioned was so obsessed with visualizing 4d space that I tried every perspective switch I could think of but to no avail.
Could you link me about what multimedia are you talking about?
Holy shit this guy's method seems legit, thank you for mentioning it.

If I could visualize 4d space and shapes I would be the happiest motherfucker alive, op. Why would you undo it?

If it or a portion of it were to be visible (physically): It could appear as a based dot and/or sphere from that/this perspective. Right?

If it or a portion of it were to be visible (mentally)...?

If it or a portion of it were to be physical...?
If it or a portion of it were to be mental...?
If it or a portion of it were to be spirital...?

Shit, I did a lot of mistakes
*,I was so
*the multimedia you talked about
*would you want to undo

Does any of you knows if programming a vr simulation in first person set in a four dimensional enviroment is physically possible?

First person.
Second, third, fourth, fifth person.
If the environment had a perspective...?
Fourth person:
The man saw the dog as he was leaving. (if he is the third person, or proximate, it refers to the man; if he is the fourth person, or obviative, it refers to the dog).
...Fourth wheel.
...Fourth sphere (spinning in all directions simultaneously).

perspective [math]\neq[/math] dimension

You would have to 1) project down the 4D space to a 2D one
2) have some way to move around in the extra dimension

>3d actually exists and isn't just an illusion caused by compression and error correction

Thats impossible, your brain cant comprehend something beyond height, width and length.

Who called me fat?

but you know there's another variable value which defines fourth dimensional space. The purely physical processes of the brain perhaps cannot comprehend it. Or some brains haven't evolved to that state. I'm really more in the view that the fourth variable value has something to do with incredibly complex mathematics relative to predicting and calculating probability and time influences

>Are you telling me videogame developers have solved this ?
Yes, they have. It's basically a case of shut up and calculate. Instead of speculating on the philosophy of 4D space you can just take how you normally program with 3D graphics and extend the objects to have 4 numbers representing their positions.
youtube.com/watch?v=vZp0ETdD37E

Spatial dimensions, when people say 4D they mean four spatial dimensions, go ahead move your body in a direction you cant comprehend oh wait you cant so you cant imagine a 4D anything.

If you want to make that argument you might as well say it's impossible to really comprehend 3D too since we just infer it from 2D retinal information.
Mentally everything's imperfect and approximated, so "but you aren't really imagining it" isn't much of an argument.