Hey Veeky Forums, could you recommend me some essential books about AnCap?

Hey Veeky Forums, could you recommend me some essential books about AnCap?
I wanted to find more about this ideology and where to start.

reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism

Read Bakunin and Kropotkin and then realize anarchism is incompatible with capitalism

>pic related

>anarchism is incompatible with capitalism
>give Bakunin and Kropotkin to read
t. commie

forgot the pic

Communism is just as subversive as capitalism

The only true answer.

Fascist thread are left alone all the time. Why do thread about ancap always fill with shitposting?

Anarchy state and utopia by Robert nozick

'Anarcho capitalism' is a perfect example of what Adolfus the Hitler was talking about when he mentions confusing political rhetoric to get the left to vote for the right (and vice versa, should you so desire).

Stop being an ideological slave, OP.

Fascists at least have some intellectual credibility. Ancaps are a literal meme dreamt up by right wing economists.

I thought it was safer to default to a Fascist pose when you're on the internet. Considering how false each projection of a self is on this here thinger-ma-jig. Maybe anarcy just has a bad name and needs a new brand management team to increase its legitimacy. But I don't know why either. Nice threads anyhow. I'd like to be more exposed. Tanks!

This, five minutes there should make any dim wit realize how retarded this cult is

In the ancap society, what does prevent a man from fucking his infant child?

is this photo real

>the crusty the clown haired guy who is probably only in his early 30s
10/10 would laugh again

Not an Ancap, but there's literally nothing preventing a man from doing this today either.

Yeah I don't get why people think a small thing like prison's gonna stop the kinda guy who wants to fuck his infant child.

Don't miss Stirner. More effective for the kind of person who'd be drawn to ancapism.
Fascism is much more aesthetic.

You think most men don't fuck their infant children because they are afraid of prison?
There are abusers and pedophiles regardless of prison.
In an Ancap society, the child abuse you talkrd would be considered a violation of the NAP, and the mother of the child or anyone could kill the abuser, no consequences
Im not an ancap, but i think it is how it is supposed to work.

>You think most men don't fuck their infant children because they are afraid of prison?
If you read my post carefully you'll see that's the exact opposite of what I said.