What will humanity look like in 30 years?

what will humanity look like in 30 years?

Try to imagine just how stupid we are today, now take that and multiply the stupidity by three.

so you're thinking it will look a lot like this?

I think we will have another war, but I'm not sure what the causes would be nor how bad the consequences would be

Wealth will be even more concentred, consumer's and civil's right will be even more limited
Entertainment will be even more efficient, meaning that the general population's attention span will get even worse
More racism and more polarization
More soulless art, the public for said art will shrink even more

Generally, it will be a uglier, more boring word, unless you're a soulless dummy.

it will look exactly the same as today except with newer narcissistic enabling culture and gadgets. Also there will be a lot more generic looking light brown people of indeterminate ethnic origin.

Too many options. No one can predict the future to such a degree of accuracy. Here are some likely scenarios though:
>Doomsday weapons obliterate the planet and kill all humans
>Artificial superintelligence comes into being and either enslaves/tortures/kills off all humans
>Global collapse leads to civilization regressing back a few decades/centuries
>Utopia of space travel, autonomous and independent humans, government serves humans, relative equality
>Gap between wealthy and poor grows very wide. Technologies such as genetic engineering, cybernetics, and automation further increase the massive gap. This sort of society will likely lead to mass genocide of all poor people, but the rich people will do ok for themselves once they're the only ones left

The way things are going, I predict a global war within the next decade. Whoever wins will ultimately decide the fate and direction of humanity from that point forward.

hmmmmm

Still human, hopefully.

Rich people will combine with technology and live in huge estates cut off from society and everyone else will live in hellish ghettos like the ones in South America and India.

wretched

I could see a conservative relapse within the youth, be it for good or for bad.

More racism? Aren't whites going ""extinct""?

Nothing will change.

pic related

Medicine and biotechnology will advance so rapidly that human life will be extended indefinitely. The medicines and procedures, however, will only be available to the wealthy and everyone unable afford it will be promptly extirpated.

In 27 years the white genocide will be complete
In thirty year human being will be extinct

3 years? You're being generous.

You dont have to be white to be racist.
Personally I think that race will disappear as people realise its almost entirely arbitrary. It will be something like blood type or left/right handedness is now.

>Personally I think that race will disappear as people realise its almost entirely arbitrary. It will be something like blood type or left/right handedness is now.
It's actually spelled realize, but that's the Jewish dream right there.

What they don't realize is that people will find something to replace it with, be it nationality, class or whatever

And people won't forever travel all over the globe and keep mixing to create the perfect equilibrium, if you have one group of mutts mix with each other in one place and another doing the same somewhere else they might end up looking different over time

Asians are still a thing.

Also I would like to remind you that something like that has been going on in the US for quite a while now, nobody has any fucking clue what ethnicity they actually are but racial tensions are still strong based on a blurry divide and broad generalizations

>It's actually spelled realize

It's kind of pathetic that you actually picked up on that

Dishonorably so

Current stupidity multiplied by three? More like taken to the power of three.

The guy who was talking about space travel made more sense than you.

Guess we got ourself a....

LIBRUL

>not wanting to be a transhuman
>laughing_nick_bostrums.jpg

the same it has looked for some thousand years