Best bred?

best bred?

this is called "dutch crunch" over here but I hear it's more commonly called tiger bread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-16812545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck me that looks good.
I just stopped eating grains too, fuck you.

hnnnnnnnng

Tiger Bread is a meme

this is harlequin fetus bread

Retard.

Besenbrot

lol cool looking bread

Dutch crunch is such a disgusting fad.
Powdery bread that crumbles like a cookie. Completely tasteless. Has no right to be on a sandwich.

focaccia

I'm glad this fad died

nonsense

>fad
im glad this fad died

>tiger bread
sound like kids babytalk. Don't you have some self respect?

>"""tiger"""
>"""bread"""

tiger bread? do you live in the nation of toddlers?

>tiger bread

It's fucking shit.

Are these supposed to look disgusting?

Tijger wit. I used to prefer this as a kid but as i grew up i realised that sesame was way superior. Or home made Sourdough.

>not baking your own bread

>white "bread" at all
>Hey I don't want the taste of the bread on my sandwich because the bread of my country tastes horrible
>no I mean all bread tastes horrible!! And it's bad for you anyway!! aaargh

F R A C T I O N O F T H E P R I C E

If the fox worked hard enough he could totally climb the pole with the vine, or at least knock down the heavy grapes. What a little bitch.

it's a metaphor. foxes don't talk

>I just stopped eating grains too
what a fool

for me, the best bread is homemade bread. doesn't matter what kind, but making something with your own hands using only flour, water, salt, and yeast (or sourdough starter) is incredibly satisfying. i recently started baking with sourdough starter and fresh milled heirloom wheat, and nothing beats it. kinda want to try making baguettes, but i need to get a baking stone first.

This, 100%. I just inherited a bread machine from my grandpa, I can use it to rise and knead my dough and then only have to worry about shaping and baking.

Low effort tiger bread is just disappointing. And disappointingly common.
Properly made tiger bread which has had more contact with the sesame oil than just being shown it, is amazing.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-16812545
>beaten by a 3 year old