Can someone please fix this? I'm sure I don't need to tell you what's wrong with it, right?

Can someone please fix this? I'm sure I don't need to tell you what's wrong with it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Iwo_Jima
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1+1 = 2!%!1 < \Pi&rawformassumption="UnitClash" -> {"%", {"MolePercent"}}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously.

>just ignoring the purity axis

How are engineers more pure than physicists?

they are all virgins

He asked why are ENGINEERS more pure than PHYSICISTS. Not the other way around.

buttfucking each other doesn't count

read my book
praise me by name

>The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
MIRROR 1: vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
MIRROR 2: 2occatl.net/1712.0598v2.pdf
MIRROR 3: drive.google.com/file/d/1sXrFZhMo9OjoauL0SgAvpSxD_8qaAYi0/view?usp=sharing

Math is not even a science. It's just a tool we can use to do science.

>fields
>science
those words don't mean the same thing, dumb dumb

No.

There's nothing wrong with it

Counts more than flipping burgers and playing Universe Sandbox tbqh.

from my experience, almost all Physicist buddies had Gfs or were Chads

the Engis on the other side...

>from my experience
Why do physicists hate science this much?

87 with the top peeled back
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

They aren't, most of the people who originally reacted to this comic and made edits like that a while back either didn't understand the concept of abstract vs. applied or else did understand it but chose to ignore it for the sake of making what they thought was a funny picture.

More specifically a lot of people here have seemed to confuse "abstract" with "better in general."
Certainly the comic is implying to some extent that abstract is better, but that doesn't mean the opposite direction that anything better for any reason is the same as being more abstract.

>chose to ignore

>a lot of people here have seemed to confuse "abstract" with "better in general."

bless you my child

>chads

why do physicists look like one bad life choice away from being school shooters?

>why do physicists look like one bad life choice away from being school shooters?

Physicists as Oppenheimer & Einstein are Mass murderers for creating the Atomic Bomb.

The 2 atomic bombs dropped in Japan killed more than 230,000 people (about 210,000 civilians and 20,000 soldiers)

>The 2 atomic bombs dropped in Japan killed more than 230,000 people (about 210,000 civilians and 20,000 soldiers)
>people
They were asian though. Even they don't believe their lives have value, hence the kamikaze attacks.

WW2's Battle of Iwo Jima

26,040 American died
19,217 American wounded

18,375 Japanese died
216 Japanese wounded

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Iwo_Jima

i hope you dont unironically believe this

What does this have to do with atomic bombs?

>They were asian though

Proving my point, Vietcong won because unlike Americans they didn't value their own lives.

A. they were financed by Russia
B. they fled to Cambodia when the bombing started, a nation we did not have permission to attack and waited it out

Had they stood and fought we would have rolled over them but they didn't so they waited us out until anti war sentiment in the US forced us to withdraw

soon

Suppose that:
A. USA invades North Korea
B. North Korean troops fled to China when the bombing start and wait

What you gonna do Yankee boi?

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1+1 = 2!%!1 < \Pi&rawformassumption="UnitClash" -> {"%", {"MolePercent"}}

>The enemy applied strategy to win a war
>Had they not applied succesful tactics in a smarter way than us we would have won
gotta love burguer intelligence, off the charts

I lost a lot of respect for this guy when he backed Hillary in the election and then pissed and moaned in the most dramatic way possible when she lost. I'm not even a trump supporter or anything like that, but it was just so stupid of him to do, he makes silly little math and physics comics ffs