We eat potatoes. Us guys like me? What about you....seems to me some people appreciate this vegetation and some don't

We eat potatoes. Us guys like me? What about you....seems to me some people appreciate this vegetation and some don't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janssons_frestelse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im guy and i eat microwave potato, sour creme, hot sauce
every day coming up to five of years now

Yes. I eat potatoes.

Go to bed, Ivan.

a baked potato with butter, salt, and pepper is one of the best meals in the world

a bacon and chive twice baked potato topped with pulled pork, cheese, jalepenos and sour cream is even better.

and BBQ sauce. can't forget the BBQ sauce.

>half RDA of vitamin c
>more potassium than banana
>magnesium, fiber & vit B6
>100 calories

I tried to eat at least two a day

Mashed potatoes for life

potato and oats all carb needed

many mineral, vitamin, fibers

effecient carb with proper satiety for much protein room

FUCK YOU

I'm from Sweden, we eat potatoes like you wouldn't believe.

i don't, convince me

So, the potato is, of course, the most traditional staple up here, and probably still is the most common, so we eat them all the time.
Of course, this is common for pretty much all of Europe, but we eat them even when we're celebrating.
Easter? Eggs, of course, but mostly pickled herring with potatoes, and little sausages with potatoes.
Midsummer (which is a big deal up here)? Pickled herring and potatoes, then it's common to light up the grill, and the standard side for your barbecue would be potatoes. Probably in the form of a potato salad, since it's summer and all.
Christmas? Pickled herring and potatoes, then Christmas ham, meatballs and sausages, all with a side of potatoes. We also traditionally make this stuff: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janssons_frestelse the primary ingredients of which are anchovies (kind of), cream, onions and potatoes.
And that's the three biggest and most universally revered holidays of Sweden, all more or less potato based.
Basically, when other countries find something they can all come together and celebrate, they tend to do it with (supposedly) luxury food they don't often eat.
When we do it, it's with potatoes.
Potatoes and herring.

you remind me of that gymnut who would drone on about fish and ricecake

Pickled herring is fucking wretched

I don't know what shit you've been eating, but proper pickled herring's fucking tasty.

I bet you're a real slut til someone gets to know you. Then you're just a creampuff. Show me your creampuff side. Just because you're on the internet doesn't mean you have to be a tiddy whore. Come on. Show us your vaj.

You can get a bag of potatoes for a buck around here. Prob the cheapest meal I can imagine. Makes great meals too

that looks good

is that bbq pulled pork with cheese and jalapeno?

making me hungry

Ah, a fellow North European of taste.

Almond potatoes really are the best, aren't they?

i always make them into potato skins with bacon n cheese. kinda hurts coming out of the oven though when they are so hot, good though.

I am somewhat allergic to potatoes, yet still consume them fairly regularly. having regular access to delicious fingerling potatoes roasted in chicken and/or pork fat doesn't help with this

can't eat tatoes till i'm loose, you cheddar me bro?
snorted some pre around noon thirty past 2 AM frat boy standard time so i could bulk my airbags.
now i can inhale more peels than ever

>I tried to eat at least two a day
>tried

Are you dead now?

Yes it is.usually it has chopped green onion and a small dollop of sour cream. It's one of my very favorite things to do with pulled pork. And potatoes for that matter.

I like to put ham and pineapple on mine.

I made baked potatoes for my family two weeks ago. It was somewhat difficult, what with having to operate the oven and all. And shucks, tearing the off the tin foil to jacket the potatoes was really hard. But it was worth it. My family said they loved them, and my step dad finally called me son.

po-ta-toes
boil 'em
mash 'em
stick 'em in a stew

i like to eat potato

we put in oven for time

buttered and salted

very delicious