SIPAPALOOZA™

Open website with MS Excel, ctrl F, "sippy bippy bo bippy, banana fana so sippy, me my mo mippy, sippy", no result. Sipboys, I am dizapont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RtEZCny_Hf0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fokj5ote8co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/RtEZCny_Hf0

not even number 1 you dummy suit..

1st non-samefag for sharing is love

cease the ultra white faggotry and bring on the real stuff!

Just had my daily /sip/, how's everybody’s day going?

show yourself egg!

Daily /sip/?
Did you mean minutely?

lads, face it, it can't be beaten

>muh size!
quality > quantity.

>size doesn't matter
Spoken like a true redbully. You're posting in the wrong thread, friend.

It tastes like shit. Shit!

reeeeeeeeeee redlets get out

I posted most of my /sipp/ edits at the end of the last thread. Re-dump commencing.

>tfw to smart too not /sipp/

RedDitt is shit

>yfw John hands you a cold, unopened sipp

>Notice the loin cloth
S I P B O Y Z
2 K 1 7

*siipp*
GOOD MOURNING
FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

FOOK DA NON /sippers/

>SIIIIIIPP! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPP!
*oink* *oink* oink* *oink*

Doggo can't get his 808's and 303's sounding right without that first /sipp/ of the day.

Who gave Steve Buscemi 10 150ug tabs of 1-p and two /sipps/?
>Oh well, looks like he's having a good time.

Anyone drink GFUEL? No where offers 2 for 4 anymore. Only thing missing is the carbonation

Any word on this flavor?

matches with your gay-ass watch

"sippers" constitute a very special kind of retard.

>not wanting 140 mg of caffeine and 200% daily value of 4 different B vitamins
Nonsippers will never learn.

so i just had my first red sip and here is the rankings so far

Red sips > White sips > literal poop > (POWER GAP) > cough syrup mixed with really thick yellow pee from a dehydrated dog > purple "sips"

Kill yourself

What an original piece of advice. You must be a deep thinker of sorts. Where do you get your ideas from?

>tfw bawls is impossible to find

FIX THIS SHIT

Qq, friend. Where would these rate compared to a baseline that people would be familiar with. Could you add something to your power ranking that is a well understood tasty delight. Perhaps a McChicken™ or Coca-Cola Classic™?

no you kill you're self

>coca cola
trash
>mcchicken
a red sip and a mcchicken actually sounds godtier right now but I'm hungry

>he red sips
pleb

These threads are fucking gay

Your mom is fucking gay.

Am I the last user to try this now extinct Rare Sip for the first Time on here?
What am I in for?
How is the first sip of this flavor?

garbage tbqh, happy to hear it's being discontinued as most retailers around me stopped carrying god tier orange sipps in lieu of this lemon bullshit

Honestly, I really like it, lemon is something different for Monster & that first sip was one of the best I ever had
Shame it's discontinued, as I can get Otrange easily around here anyway

monster a shit at lemon flavors, even the rehab lemonade tea is shit. rockstar lemon is far superior desu

I liked the Lemon Iced tea one I had in the states, the rehab here is just dull faint lemon

>those autism hands

I can just picture him awkwardly groping a sex worker

I actually don't mind him. He's an aspie but he manages to sperg in a way that makes him seem cute and awkward, rather than annoying and vile like most of the autists on this website.
Plus his reviews are informative and, despite the autism, manage to be less obnoxious than most other food reviewers on youtube.

>those autism hands
My favorite part about rb is how the fetal alcohol syndrome fucked up his face. His mother should have sipped instead.

r8 my oc

youtube.com/watch?v=Fokj5ote8co

Saw the thumbnail and thought 'Why is reviewbrah drinking a wine glass full of jizz?' Then I noticed it was some crappy energy drink. The jizz would probably taste better imho.

>some crappy energy drink
>redditard newfags don't know reviewbrah started reviewing energy drinks

my sipp!

don't disdain this is just how i get my 150 mg boyos

i like this guys videos. hes pretty good at nailing the entire thing in a single take.

requesting the smash bros "choose your sip" image

Here you go user

Put the word sip in your fucking OP so the filter will hide these shitty threads.

Fuck you.

>Go to catalog
>Ctrl + f "sip"
It's written in the OP five (5) times you dumb fuck

Op here, can confirm "sip" can be found in the op 5 times.

I’m not OP nor am I affiliated with OP, and I can independently verify the appearance of the word “sip” five separate time in the original post.

another onlooker here I can also confirm that (while I sip my zero ultra) the string "sip" appears in the original post of this thread at least five times

I would also like to add my voice here and say that I too count the word sip, as in “that first sip of the day” (of Monster Energy® Zero Ultra®), no fewer than five times in the original post. Thanks.

same
same
same

Wouldn't mind trying that in the UK, it's been technically "around" in the US forever but yes, it's impossible to find here.

How do I get some of that zone sip?

why don't you bunch of shitposters don't just fuck off to [s4s]?

Uh, probably because a lot of us are happily married. What made you venture out of [m4m] this fine evening?

I also appreciate the "uncut" nature of rb.

Unrelated note, anyone else here Columbus day early morning sipping? I'm off today and I have a entire glorious day of sipping ahead of me.

>waaaahhhhhhh
>these guys have the nerve to post a thread about something I don’t like
>on a slow board that hosts 50 threads at a time
>STOP HAVING FUNNNNN!!

Dude, I really like this image. It's hilarious. Mind if I save a copy?

It's all yours my friend :).

Monster is disgusting.

You disgust me

can someone explain me why Monster drinks are per mL 50% more cheap than other energy drink brands?
what's the catch?

Stop posting pol threads retard, why the fuck do you pricks only post white male food reviewers? This place is a fucking echchamber.

hows highschool, retard?

shut the fuck up bigot

Got some slav sips to try from my local market

do you honestly think you are in anyway funny?
you aren't at all. stop posting.

it was decent, not sharp but the right kind of sweetness

You can't silence different opinions drumpfkin

~16% of Monster Beverage Corporation™ was purchased in 2015 by The Coca-Cola Company™. Both companies are holding companies for the subsidiaries which manufacture, market, and distribute various beverages in international markets. This investment and majority ownership allowed the Monster Energy™ product line to use existing highly efficient manufacturing and world class logistics operations already in use by Coca-Cola's subsidiaries. This allowed synergies between Monster and Coca-Cola to be realized and lowered the overall costs of manufacture and distribution. Many market analysts believe that The Coca-Cola Company™ will eventually be forced to acquire the rest of Monster Beverage Corporation™ due to declining sales of soda and increasing sales of energy drinks. Monster Beverage Corporation™ is seen as reaping the majority of transitional sales in this area.

>This allowed synergies between Monster and Coca-Cola to be realized and lowered the overall costs of manufacture and distribution.
thank you based Monster PR team

>Responding to bait this obvious.

Just stop.

You tell me bud

S I P B O Y S

kek, almost posted the same comment. The guy hasn't got a clue what good taste is, on any level.

>tfw the store finally has monster hydros in stock and you load up

>tfw you live in a shithole that only has basic Monster flavors
I just want a can of Rehab, is that too much to ask?
feelsbadman.ppe

Damn dude. I thought rehab was everywhere, at least the lemonade ones

Nice, what's the sauce on the music pham?

Don't do this boys it's the worst

Tastes like battery acid

What are you a commie or something?

Sure! As long as you thank Lori, it's all yours.

Manic Melon is meh

cheers bro
also r8 my freshly opened dew drops.

non-carbonated sips are GOAT

i've had a huge can of the original non-carbonated Semtex during my Czech holiday [spoiler]street gangbang[/spoiler]
tasted pathetically shit compared to the newer carbonated edition.

THANK YOU LORI!!!!!

SHOW me the EGG

Ripper main here.

Lol holy shit, 10/10 unexpected zozzle. Mind if I save it?

Go right ahead, friend. It's all yours!