>"oh hey user what are you reading? what's it about?"

what do you do?

I tell her the name of the book and what it's about

>Foucault's Pendulum
>crazy Italian guys

lmao what a fuckin doofus

>"oh hey user what are you reading? what's it about?"
oh you're asking me what i'm reading hahahahaha
as if you'd have the cerebral capacity to even comprehend the title of the literary work I'm currently feasting my sharp mind on hahahahahaha you poor stupid female hahahahahaha

I'm assuming by "qt patootee" you mean an attractive woman you've never met previously. This never actually happens. What kind of day-dream world do you live in?

>thinking everyone are ugly /r9k/ shitters like himself

>tfw patrician gf who reads Pynchon.

You've missed the point. I've had women come up to me and strike up conversations, but not about the book I'm reading. Women usually have a distinct enough sense of propriety to leave readers in peace.

women stink out of their asses (more than men)

What in the absolute fuck are you on about?

fpbp. That's what any sane human being wd do. Of course if youre reading Gravity's Rainbow or The Tunnel 'what it's about' could prevent challenges, i.e. if you think too much. I mean, you don't want to scare her away, right?

>you don't want to scare her away, right?
Depends on how attractive she is

>not knowing aboot crazy willie's cabin of hoes
gtfo kool aid man

>Oh, Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon. It's about a guy wandering through Central Europe in the midst of World War II, it's pretty nuts.

"I dunno just some nerd shit, wanna grab lunch?"

Tell her that I'm reading the Tafheem UL Quran and that she should leave and get a Niqab before I unleash my pocket Mujahids on her.

S-sorry I mean hi

>*i put down my copy of infinite jest and snort in elitist*
>"welcome to the water shelly, mhahahaha!"
>"we're all drowning in the water shelly, hahaha!"

>it's pretty nuts
>and speaking of nuts, mine are overflowing with ripened fruit juice for you, my love, as filled to the brim as the bar where Slothrop outsmarts a war spy by tricking him into a night of chaotic drunken debauchery, and speaking of drunken debauchery, would you like to join me for a supple kiss of moonlight wine, m'lady? I promise to be a true gentleman, if you want me to, but if you don't, I don't mind, I am can also be a naughty bad guy boy ;)

*pulls out earbuds playing the Soviet national anthem*
*fakes Russian accent*
"Das Kapital"
*adjust miltary cap*
"capitalist swine like yourself wouldn't understand. Now leave my presence at once or I'll call my glorious comrades"