What's the best alcohol for someone who doesn't like alcohol?

What's the best alcohol for someone who doesn't like alcohol?

???

I don't understand. Why not just avoid alcohol?

pear cider is really easy to drink, it tastes good and gets you fucked

gin

Any alcohol in jello shots. Be warned, you won't think you are drunk, but you will be.

Vodka and khalua and milk. remember to have lots of ice.

Especially gin and tonic with lime. It's a non-offensive and refreshing drink.

Apparently a relatively small amount of liquor in an enema will get you plastered so there you go, no alcohol taste.

Dangerously because it bypasses your liver and it doesn't get exposed to the enzymes that it needs to. Don't do this.

do this with the strongest stuff you can find

weed

amaretto

i actually like amaretto sours or amaretto and sprite

Anything sweet and fruity mixed with a carbonated drink, or hot drinks with a cream liquor.

Peach schnapp and sprite.
Warm apple cider with cinnamon.
Coffee and any kind of cream (except mint).
Cream of mint and hot chocolate.
Rum and coke.
Coolers, smirnoff ice.

scmirnoff ice, was the first thing i really drank other than vodka + whatever pop and random sips of beer

Alcopops. Just tastes like sugar laden shite. Alternatively, cider. Specifically english still sweet westcountry cider. Tastes just like apple juice, but get you amazingly drunk feet first.

>No one even mentions Absinthe.
Seriously, this stuff might be exactly what you'd want.
Shit tastes like licorice mouthwash if you drink it normally, you hardly taste the alcohol at all.
If you prepare it with a cube of sugar and water then you can't really taste the alcohol at all, it just tastes like drinking licorice extract.

Moscow Mule

try a wheat beer, they're much more palatable than normal beers

Cocaine.

dry lagers are the best

vodka and fresca. perfectly masks the alcohol taste. /thread

vodka, it's neutral and you can mix it with whatever you like to mask the alcohol taste, you can dilute it to whatever % you want depending on how you feel / how quick you want to get drunk.

^this

Semen

Limoncello, it's sweet and everybody (women, kids) drink it without problems

A good cider is definitely a easy choice. Crappy cider can be pretty unpleasant, though.

Liqueur.