Why do the put holes in the carrot? Anyone here who knows this?

Why do the put holes in the carrot? Anyone here who knows this?

Why? Because it looks better, and it makes it easier to eat because the slice is more "airy". If you meant to ask how, with a crinkle cut knife. One slice, then rotate the carrot 40°, then make the next slice.

3 reasons. Its win/win/win. First, the Jews get to keep some of their carrot. Second, more surface area means you get more sauce and flavor. Third this fancy bullshit brings in the affluent gay crowd, which brings in more money for the business and a higher quality of customer.

what happens to the other 320 degrees of carrot?

Okay, but what do they do with the rest of the carrot?

Do you know the soup Jew down the street?

Matzo ball soup

More surface area.

Less wind resistance when you bring it to your mouth

>corrugated carrots
>fancy
Do you think that’s what they eat in business class on the planes that fly over you home state, user?

The first few times I read 'flyover country' I assumed it meant the kind of flyover you get on a road

>easier to eat

It is a carrot, not a rock. Why does all food need to come from denture land?

cool?

OBSESSED

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that they just cut carrots normally with those zigzag knives, but they do it in alternating directions which results in holes/crinkle.

so they cook faster

that is disgusting to me.

I once asked a friend from the south about these, and he didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. I'm beginning to suspect this is a meme.

Naw dude, this shit is real. I go to this snow cone stand and they sell the fuckers for $2.00 a pickle. I've never tried one though.

It's a nigger thing, not a south thing.