How the FUCK has this issue not been fixed yet? It must be possible to design a wrapper that doesn't do this every time

How the FUCK has this issue not been fixed yet? It must be possible to design a wrapper that doesn't do this every time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WwG8sQiWCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek. I think that every time

ITT the straw that broke the camel's back

you're supposed to chill them in the fridge to prevent this you dingus

looks like you stored this in one of your many cargo pockets

>It must be possible to design a wrapper that doesn't do this every time.
yeah, probably
they have concluded that it costs more to fix the issue than they lose in profit b/c of the issue
you should organize a sperg boycott - it's your only hope

>not freezing them and eating an ice cold frozen chocolate peanut butter deliciousness

Although Twix are my favorite, all candy bars taste better frozen.

Do NOT fucking tell them to put them in the fridge your fucking asshole.

IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THEY'D BE IN THE FRIDGE AISLE IN THE STORE

THEY'RE NOT, THEY'RE IN THE FUCKING CANDY AISLE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE

THIS IS A FAILURE BY REESE'S CORP, NOT ME

They sell 2 liter soda bottles and beer unchilled as well. Doesn't mean the product is bad or the people who are selling it are wrong.

soda doesn't stick to the inside of the container if it's not refrigerated though

if it DID, however, can you honestly say that it wouldn't always be a chilled product?

Nah, sorry buddy, you're wrong. Don't even try anymore, it will only make you look like a retard.
If you were MEANT to serve them chilled so as not to demonstrate a packaging malfunction, it would be readily apparent on the packaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WwG8sQiWCs

Or they would advertise it, right.

this on multiple levels

here's the secret
the million other fuckers underneath it.

Bugged packaging mechanics

Oh man, frozen baby ruth bars too. They break your teeth but they're fucking delicious.

THEY'RE ON THE SHELF BECAUSE SUPERMARKETS KEEP THEIR AIR AT LIKE 21°C

we don't have the technology yet

The wrapper is edible you sperg

Fuck yeah, caps lock.

*snorts

Nigger you what

yeah dude i eat it all the time, it's chocolate ricepaper.

Why would you chill beer tho? Completely kills the flavor.

just like the paint chips in your bedroom

Kill yourself

Love you too~

You can taste the autism.

Wanna know how I know you're Canadian?

Are you actually stupid? You know they glue those on the wrapper so when they hang them out to dry they don't fall off right?

The convenience store near me sells them in the fridge

You're supposed to put the whole cup, wrapper included, into the boiling stock. As for the backing, you should add it to taste one small piece at a time, using the whole thing may make things too spicy for your taste.
The wrapper and backing are actually edible paper impregnated with extra flavorings (they had to do it that way to get over a patent issue), they completely dissolve into the stew by the time it's ready.

It just needs more chocolate on the underside. Also, keep them in the fridge and this won't happen.

You put them in the fridge in order to stiffen up the chocolate so it doesn't tear when you remove it. Personally, I keep mine in the freezer. They are far better as a frozen treat anyway.

Also, considering how you are sperging out, I suggest you lay off sweets for a few months and focus on proper meal planning. This will help your body deal with sugar more efficiently and the even eating times will help prevent your hypoglycemic rages, kid.

How do you eat enough of these for this to be an issue to you?

That's what I was wondering. I always take a single bite then remember why I never buy that crap. The concept is sound enough but It boggles my mind that peanut butter and chocolate both exist in that low a quality.

At 18 pieces a day it gets a bit frustrating for most manchildren.

One time, before the ingredients changed sometimes in the early 1990s, they tasted really good. Now they are sickly sweet and something just tastes "off". I think the early 1990s were the worst time for many name brand products. It was the time when HFCS and several other cheaper ingredients were starting to make it really big.

They were never any good, even back then.

You are simply looking back at your childhood with adult tastes. It may have been nostalgic for you, but they never tasted good.

HFCS made it big in the early 80's due to import restrictions and taxes passed during the late 1970's. It was a nearly overnight switch, and it happened long before the 90s.

Sugar and corn syrup do have different tastes but they were always sickly sweet, they're pretty much packed with as much sugar as possible. Kids just like sugar a lot more than adults though, because their body is saying to eat as much of it as possible because it's quick calories to help them grow.

It's palm oil and everything has higher sugar content than before too.

>He doesnt eat the wrapper

Toplel

It makes me glad when I see other people posting reaction images from beauty. That was a really nice comic.

>not sucking on the wrapper
Come on OP, get with the times.

They probably just got too warm during shipping and slightly melted which made them stick to the wrapper. Demand that they be shipped in refrigerated trucks but remember you'll have to pay more for them because of the increased costs.

You know that lots of convenience stores sell them both on the shelf and in the drink fridge, right?

>not having a chocolate nail to scrape off the residue

Not as bad as Charleston Chews. Damn paper liner gets stuck to the chocolate and I always have to pick off the paper.

to be fair most people who consider this food just shovel the whole thing in their fat gullets, wrapper and all

Imagine being so stupid that you feel personally offended by a fucking chocolate candy

Already ahead of you :)

>bob ross
>coke nail
I am fucking disappoint

Where the fuck do you think you are? People on this site would get personally offended because someone pronounces caramel differently than them.

That's the point. Most people don't want to taste it for what it is.

just stop buying it until they figure out why it happened.
>what? you can't? guess i'll continue putting out shitty wrappers anyways because it doesn't hurt my sales.

I don't understand. Isn't that the point of the saying??

you can eat the wrapper dude

You're just not eating them properly. I have a designated Reeses knife. You have to select an implement with a thin blade that has at least 2 inches of straight, flat cutting edge. A single bevel, as in traditional Japanese blades works best, but it is not 100% necessary. Keep it razor sharp with a fine tip. Use the tip to gently prod the wrapping flutes from the side of the cup. Create a slice along each line of the corrugation in the wrapper so that you may splay it out completely flat. Then you situate the blade along the flat edge of the bevel and slide it under the cup, taking care not to slice into the cup, nor the wrapper. Once you have perfected your technique it is easy as pie.

even with cruise control you still have to steer.