Anyone else like Guy? Seems to enjoy himself not take things too serious and seems fun. Unlike that smug cunt Bourdain

Anyone else like Guy? Seems to enjoy himself not take things too serious and seems fun. Unlike that smug cunt Bourdain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZdr6E5tmik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His shows fucking ruin every good restaurant. Literally after every visit the restaurants get thier fucking head up thier ass. Guys visited 3 restaurants in my area, and after all three, they all fucking raise their prices double usually, and cut the portions in half to 90%. One of these restaurants tried to fucking charge me 15 bucks for 6 individual fried pickle slices, and at one of the others a full rack of ribs is like 40 bucks tax included. That fat descriptive flavortown cunt ruins everything he touches.

If you want a ticket to flavortown, it's gonna cost you...

Lol

He needs to take his rings off before he starts touching food. Pisses me off every time I see it.

Ever wonder how much time he must spend in the mornings putting all that shit on? Rings, bracelets, earrings, second pair of sunglasses. Not to mention his hair. He probably takes longer to get ready than most people's wives.

Some people care and take pride before going out. I know sweatpants and a shirt is ok for you. Slob

>overweight
>not a slob
go to bed guy

Kek

Nothing wrong with looking good, I take care of myself and dress decently. But taking the time to put on 100000000 accessories like Guy Fieri is something I'll never understand.

Looks average to me do you ever leave the house and look at other ?

He did his hair once 20 years ago, and it's just stayed like that ever since.

Guy Fieri is my Spirit-animal

Get on my level

this happened to one of the best mexican food places in my area, and i'm in southern california. the prices doubled and the food became total dogshit

I like him yeah, good entertainment

What a Guy.

I enjoy both Guy and Anthony.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZdr6E5tmik

lol Anyone remember his drunken fight with his hair dresser?

Fieri is like a mystical unicorn in a world of assholes and shit.

Yea he beat the shit out of him

Honestly surprised he hasn't dropped dead from a heart attack. He is a recovering crackhead, Usually when people do stimulants and they are fat fucks they have heart attacks.

Source on him being a junkie ?