Pictured above: Olivia Manning in 2012 shortly after having her IQ tested by Mensa as 162

Pictured above: Olivia Manning in 2012 shortly after having her IQ tested by Mensa as 162
Pictured below: Olivia Manning's facebook profile pic update yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19488046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your point? the prettier girls are usually smarter than the ugly girls. This isn't some highschool comedy movie, the cheerleaders are usually the outgoing academics in the school too, loser.

>the cheerleaders are usually the outgoing academics in the school too
But she dropped out of high school
Also
>prettier girls
>implying

thanks for the update?

also, is she a womanlet?

>prettier

higher than 5, meaning prettier than the average

Did you mean to post to /r9k/

So IQ is bullshit. What's your point?

looks like it, the guys are sort of leaning in pic related.

This board is usually pretty obsessed with IQ, I think I was correct to post it here.

No, I think this signals more of a misunderstanding about the impact of high IQ. Most of the time, it doesn't lead to more well-mannered, successful people than the average.

Well, that's if the cheerleaders in your school are hot. The ugly, too-much-product-using, punk girls were in the cheer squad at my school. The cute ones with good grades were in field hockey or band.

but then if a guy has a high IQ and sluts around no one cares? lol. you know a lot of the top-tier physicists and mathematicians were man-whores, right? who tf cares.

Yes, except as I said she dropped out of high school. My point is, despite her exceptionally high IQ, she is completely indistinguishable from the average individual. Perhaps even slightly below average.

>No, I think this signals more of a misunderstanding about the impact of high IQ.
There is none. IQ is a bullshit metric. As you can see by your own posts. Fuck off with this shit.

Looks like she was 12 when she was tested. IQ is more heavily influenced by environment at that age. She probably just matured early which gave a high result when age standardised. I bet her adult IQ is high but not top 0.01% high.

I just thought it would be an interesting thing to add to the IQ discussion that rages on this board. I don't understand why you're so annoyed.

Literally who? A google search brings up nothing about her.

search "Olivia Manning IQ"

>google.com
>Olivia Manning, mensa
tl;dr she's a thot from Liverpool featured in a child genius story.

>Liverpool
Eww....

Yeah, the makeup makes sense now.

>Cambridgeshire girls vs Essex girls

>Black gets low IQ score
>"Hahaha niggers are dumb!"
>Thot gets high IQ score
>"I-it's influenced by environment!"

Are you sure that's the same person? Nose and chin are pretty different and I don't think it can be explained by aging.

yes i'm sure, unless there were two Olivia Mannings who went to the same primary AND secondary school
here's a picture from the same facebook account in the time between those two pics

Blacks have a measured IQ closest to whites when measured very young, under the age of 3. The gap widens as they get older. IQ of separated twins converges as they get older, indicating decreasing environmental influence.

Did they put one twin in the ghetto?

>t. debbie prissie pants

Post link.

>debbie prissie pants

I've talked to a couple girls in my life, so I'm pretty sure that I'm right.

Ah, genius! You've discovered the secret environmental factor holding down the blacks.
This would explain why all those blacks adopted by loving middle class white people turn out so great and why all the children of millionaire rappers and sports stars are so academically gifted.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19488046

>highschool comedy movie
art imitates life

Black parents are the reason then. Basically they are shit parents.

Nobody said IQ makes you well mannered, ever. It does correlate with success and part of being a successful woman in society is getting men to do shit for you. Being hot is the path of least resistance for that. This girl isnt “hot” but she is trying.

But the kids of those rappers and sports stars aren't academically gifted. Look at Lavar Ball's kids. Trump had to save one from China because he niggered up and shoplifted despite being rich.

british modern culture is horrifying

possibly the worst place I've ever seen in my life, and motivation to be the model of the crusader I planned to be.

Very horrified. (Not by all users).

The jews have managed to turn another smart white girl into a whore bimbo.

oh yeah she totally has 162 iq and was personally tested by mensa
you definitely didn't get baited by some random media article like a moron that you are

>Norris Green brainbox Olivia Manning's IQ test score of 162 is not only two points better than genius German physicist Einstein and brilliant boffin Professor Stephen Hawking -- her score puts her in the top 1% of intelligence in the world.
see

You know every single picture is photoshopped now.

Hm... teenagers acting like teenagers.... what a mystery.

this so much
Are there any sociological studies on this?

> I've talked to several girls in my life
Sexting fat, 60 year old gay guys catfishing as teenage girls does not count

> This girl isn't hot
I'd bet even money more than half of the posters here have jacked off to her picture

Just as I'm about to.

Women are the master-race.
They can be both smart and beautiful, whereas men must rely on wits alone.

Yeah I definitely posted too early. Only searching "Olivia Manning" didn't do anything but that with searching about her IQ did. Thanks for the answers anyways if you're still looking at this thread.

Other way round, idiot.

All women are primarily interested in getting attention and taking the dick. Being smart or whatever is a secondary thing. Just because she's exceptionally talented at pushing numbers and geometrical puzzles around in her head doesn't mean she isn't any less of a whore than an average woman.

Most girls in STE[A]M lose their virginity at 17yo

While half of STEM males are virgin wizards.

this. digits confirm

Most girls in STE[A]M lose their virginity before 17yo

While most STEM male sperglords remain virgin in 20s.

Punk girls are more interesting.

>A lot
A few notable cases exist yes but you also have eternal virgins like Tesla and Newton. Don't exaggerate. It's likely just that IQ doesn't impact your sluttiness much.