Do you ever cook with rare and expensive ingredients?

Do you ever cook with rare and expensive ingredients?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/203OAQYDKNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>make an ebay account
>select all buy it nows
>make ridiculously high bids on all the auctions
>never pay
>repeat so sauce scalpers don't get a cent

Of course I'm too lazy to do it, but there's gotta be someone with the initiative

last panel got me

Isn't there any kind of punishment for people who bid but doesn't pay?

no i make less than 13k a year i can barely afford to eat

Your account probably gets banned but just make another one.

No. The seller gets stuck with the fees though >:)

Why someone didn't told me this earlier? I'm going to make an ebay account right now

You're doing god's work

Why punish the people selling it? They're just entrepreneurs taking advantage of retards who will pay it. Literally the only people who suffer are the dipshits who shell out hundreds of dollars for a sauce packet. Do you understand that? The ONLY people being harmed are the fanboy retards.

Because most people don't have hours to spare for dicking around on ebay with no goal other than to fuck with people like goddamn nigger.

eBay refunds the seller fees, plus some items don't even qualify for seller fees (not sure if sauce counts)

Like a boss.

>2004

This. It makes more sense to blame the supply (McDonalds) for being so low, and the demand (idiot R&M fans) for being so high than a simple middleman.

Dude don't do, bidding on it is a legally binding contract. If they are pissed off enough they might be able to fuck you over hard. Do you think you are the first person who had this brilliant idea? Or that ebay never thought someone would come up with such a "prank"? Then there must be a reason why you don't hear about htis happening much on ebay, no?

Sauce scalper detected. Nothing can happen to you.

You also need a credit card or a paypal account. So not only do you need to make a new email account and ebay account every time, you also need a new credit card and/or paypal. And your paypal is tied to either your credit card or your bank account. And ebay owns paypal. Have fun with all that.

>paypal connected to a empty gift card
lel nice try scalper

You have to buy the gift card first. So you're essentially spending $200 to mildly inconvenience someone selling mcdonald's sauce.

>get a $10 gift card
>use it on something you'd normally buy
nice try sauce scalper

Do you know how bidding works? You have to bid MORE than the current bid. According to picture it's at $995, so in order to place a bid you would $1000 worth of gift cards.

>thinks ebay checks the amount on your card before the bid is over
stupid scalper

Peoole act like this is the first time a limited release product hit the shelves; I see post saying "I waited 4hrs for this sauce", not realizing that a mcd lobby opens at 5 a.m. Like any other midnight release or game system, you either have to wait and be dedicated, get lucky from some kind person giving away dips, or pay/trade for it. I waited 15hrs and got the sauce, so I don't fit in the latter two, but I saw of examples of the others at the McD. Sadly this posts hits the nail on the head, I even had a neck beard (minus the beard) complain that people who showed up early enough should 1) limit the sauce to one per family or group of friend's and 2) weren't true fans and didn't deserve it (especially if someone couldn't answer trivia about the show)

Yeah I do think that, because they do.

>he thinks that
stupid scalper

I'm not from USA, could they still file a report against me?

Fuck no. He's trying to scare people from doing this because he's trying to sell the meme sauce himself.

I'm sorry, i'm scared enough, i'm sure someone will do it for me

>I waited 15hrs
Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>comparing a dipping cup of sauce that most likely won't even be opened to a game console which can be used for years and years
They're both for manchildren, but come on

Anybody who still watches rick and morty after this shit should just kill themselves

All of this just for some goddamn Mcnugget sauce? Have we really come to the point where people are willing to dish out hundreds of dollars for a fucking packet of spice syrup just because a show they like made a joke about it?

rick and morty fans are insufferable

i think they just don't allow gift cards. yes, there is a way for them to know it's not just a debit/credit card

I buy dry chanterelle and morel mushrooms online, they're fairly expensive

Don't worry, people were already on it before. One of the winners of the bottle of szechuan tried to sell it on ebay. Got fed up with a lot of fake bids and also stuck with the sellers fees. He decided to have a party with it instead and send some out to popular youtubers and redditors. Made a pretty good sub about it. I'm sure most of the bids on these things are fake already.

not everyone is poor, so they can spend money on fun things

Not all of us work at taco bell. Comped!

>a packet of shitty fucking mcdonalds szechuan sauce going for hundreds of dollars
>"fun things"

As a Rick and Morty fan, I have to agree that most of the others are faggots. Same goes for pretty much everything else I like.

How would you know the fan base was willing to pay this much without an image of someone selling it?

I thought I was on /co/ for a second

>the sauce wasnt even that good. like some weird sweet teriyaki. 2/10 shouldve sold it

I used this recipe and 1/4th cup of butter works fine. These things are super greasy. Couldn't stomach more than 2 of them.

I dont miss being 12

how do you make so little? Id have to put serious effort into working so little

Some asshole in California was selling just photos of the packet for .99 and already made 55$ off of desperate people.

If you spend a thousand dollars on a fucking basic sauce packet with some wacky design because you're favorite animated drunk grandpa ranted about it for a couple episodes, you should spend some more money on other fun things like a noose and a chair for your short hobbity ass so you can fit into it. You could literally get a ridiclous amount of premium ingredients for like 2 weeks - month of good cooking but you chose to waste your money on a meme sauce.

The only thing upsetting about this image is that I don't live in the US and I don't get the chance to scam people out of their money easily with some meme sauce.

Probably lives in a country where that's normal. Where I live you could work 40 hours a week and not even hit 20 grand USD per year. about 2k per month is "decent money", recently started a job where I make about 1100 bi weekly and there was hundred of applicants and people are really salty and jealous that I got it. lol

>two years of monthly $47 payments for a fucking sauce packet

>tfw its worth it

>tfw when you forget the face

>implying tfw means what you're implying it means

>Where I live you could work 40 hours a week and not even hit 20 grand USD per year. about 2k per month is "decent money"
So present day America

>$995.00
these people are retarded

Even this old pic is less cringe than reddit and memey

ah, the textbook "i love reddit and memey but i'm not like the others i promise xD pickle rick" response

Reminder that rich people have money

>memey
Is this some new site that I should know about?

People should be fake buying these sauces and wasting the buyers time until mcdonalds start selling them again

still a better deal than the iPhone X

What if the rest of their life is too busy for them to be aware of the fanbase?

>Keep doing this until the price of a sauce packet is at several thousand dollars
>Wait for the moment where people stop trying to outbid you
>It never arrives
>Thousands turn into ten thousands which turn into hundred thousands
>Rick and Morty fans are taking out loans & mortgaging their houses for the Szechuan sauce
>They can't pay off their debts and the banks collapse because they gave all their money to fat fuck low lifes who couldn't give it back
>American economy quickly slumps back into a deep recession and eventually a depression worse than the thirties
>Poverty strikes, especially hard in liberal states where Rick and Morty fans primarily live
>People living in tents on the street, nobody has a job, men, women and children die of hunger by the hundreds every day.
>Suddenly, McDonalds's finally rereleases their coveted Szechuan nuggie sauce as a permenant menu item
>Literal kiloliters of Szechuan at every location
>10 pc. tendies with extra sauce on sale for only 1 dollar
>Mickie D's saves the United States from starvation and total destruction
>WUBALUBADUBDUB

>From $47 for 24 months
>when your sauce is so expensive you need a payment plan to buy it

Why don't they just go to any Asian supermarket and grab an indistinguishable or better sauce?

>bidding on it is a legally binding contract.
I don't think that's correct

wait, is this packaging generic referencing of R&M? McDicks didn't even partner with CN to make authentic merch? bugmen are actually going this crazy over generic mcdonalds sauce?

I don't watch Rick and Morty what's the deal with this sauce?

Rick and Morty = Reddit and Memey

Yep, the Rick and Morty people had nothing to do with it. This is 100% McDonald's cashing in, not an official tie-in or anything.

impressive, mcdicks has been swift and unforgiving with their business since the beginning

Referenced in one episode, and since Rick wants the sauce and is willing to do anything to get it, they all want the sauce because Rick Sanchez is totally someone to emulate.

youtu.be/203OAQYDKNw

why are poor people so angry?

it was a one off joke that awakened the primal tendies autist in rick and morty's toxic fanbase, and McDonalds lit the powder-keg by trying to cash in on it

>oh shit this isnt going as planned wuba luba dub dub piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiCKLE rick

>WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

You absolute fucking retard.

t.Ebay

>tired of R&M threads being spammed constantly on /co/
>go to Veeky Forums
>R&M threads being spammed constantly

That's pretty common in the US. The median per capita income as of 2015 is only 30,240. Many regions outside (and inside some of) the big cities are unironically equivalent to 2nd world countries.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan Sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spices most of the flavors will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his taste buds - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Guy Fieri , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about FLAVORTOWN. As a consequence people who dislike Szechuan sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the flavors in Rick's existencial catchphrase "I feel like I'm taking a bite of the Mona Lisa right now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Ramsay's epic Roasting In Hell's Kitchen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds itself on their trays. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Szechuan sauce tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.