Why does this chain exist again...

Why does this chain exist again? All it has done is go down in quality over the years and can't hold its own against other fast food chains

if anything its a relic of the 50s.

Nostalgia makes people its you know "the king"

now don't get me wrong, they got some pretty tasty breakfast sandwiches, and the whopper is still a heavy hitter.

besides that- I can think of much worse restaurants. like wendy's has "fresh never frozen...and blah blah sea salt" but it's just not high tier. The junior bacon was my fav as a kid, because bacon. but now its not even close.

I honestly enjoy bks burgers . Fries are meh and they need to bring back the old tendies from the 90s

The whopper and baconator copy are alright.

BK was the shit back in the early 90s. now they suck ass. they changed their fries a while back. there is some type of non-nutritive varnish on them that keeps 'em crispy even when cold.

Tried their coffee one time.

Was unironically the absolute worst coffee I ever had in my life.

double whopper with heavy onions heavy pickles pls

Buffalo chicken sandwich is really good, then again I've been going before the lunch rush. Whoopers are okay, better than McDicks or Jack in Da Crack, worse than wendys.

best fries out of the cheap burger places, too bad the burgers are shit

"pleb'

Don't know for the rest of the world but here in frogworld it's surprisingly ok. Had a double bacon cheese burger xxl or whatever they call it with fries and onion rings it last week. Burger was a bit above mcdicks, fries were miles better and they actually have onions rings, it's the only fast-food chain in France that has them.

It's a good reminder of their poor hiring practice of hiring too many nogs

You must be a shill to even defend BK, especially their so called breakfast menu.
It is the complete worst of the worst.

The whopper died in the late 90's early 2000's.

you got me
I'm a shill

nah their extra long breakfast sandwich and breakfast burritos. that's some good shit.

Why do they change their fry recipe every 2 years?

Because white trash. I know so many of those people that still love that place for whatever reason. Guess they feel at home there.

>read people talking shit about the buffalo chiggun melt
>get mad because I think they're just shitting on it as part of the le bk is shit bandwagon meme
>buy TWO
>it's actually shit
>like the chicken literally tasted expired in both

How the hell do you fuck up fried chicken covered in buffalo sauce, cheese, and a potato bun

legit sad

It seems that BK is shit in the USA, and okay everywhere else. I'd choose Burger King over McDonalds any day of the week here in Yurop.

On the few occasions I have been to a burgers king it has always been deserted.
Not just deserted, but the atmosphere was somehow depressing. I guess it was the dated decor and the general attitude of the staff.
And speaking of the staff, does burgers king has a gender non specific hiring policy? I can never tell if the person serving me in bk is a man or a woman.
Their vanilla milkshake is better than McDonald's.

Its disgusting. Tastes heavily of liquid smoke.

dumb nintenfat...

Any time I go to BK in comparison to McDonald's, it's always the better one, so this is shit tier bait. Not to say it's good, but it's better than McDonald's.

>unironically
This is "unironically" becoming nigger tier use of the word "literally." You faggots need to make better use of language.

I haven't eaten anything from McD's in over a decade, but once every couple years I'll get a Whopper. It literally makes me purge the entire contents of my intestines in about 40 minutes. Ironically, I have to eat White Castle at least once a month which has no effect on me except some wicked gas.

At least McDicks has a decent breakfast menu and their coffee is alright for a fast food place

I like the french fries and their pies, but the whoppers and chicken sandwiches just give me the shits.

When I was a kid, I went there the most of the fast food joints in my area because I liked their chicken tenders and they weren't expensive like Arby's, but around like 2005 they just got foul. Pretty much dropped them besides once every few months thinking "maybe the chicken'll be good this time" and it never is. I usually get the fries when I try that too, they're not as bad now as they were some years ago but they're still pretty weak and they keep changing every other year anyways.

I started getting whoppers from there only recently when I'm out and about and forgot to eat lunch and they're alright. Like it more than the Wendy's and McDonalds burgers I've had for fast food stuff.

No idea. I remember the jimmy neutron and sonic heroes toys they had as a kid. Used to love the long chicken sandwhiches and whoppers until i realized i hated mayo and all their shit has trans fat in it. Last time i went there, 5 or 6 years ago, my cheeseburger was unedible. The grossest, slimiest sauces making the bread limp, meat tasted off, and the salad was dark green and bitter rather than light and crunchy.

I have good memories of the king but just that. Eating there as an adult just makes you want to kill yourself after you walk out

Burger King is pretty much the best burger joint in Finland right now.
You get burgers twice the size compared to McD's or the local Hesburger with same price, the fries are most of the time hot and it's also the only joint here that practices unlimited refill drinks policy .

Hungry Jacks goes from strength to strength. The ultimate double whopper is the best quality fast food burger around here, and their juicy tempura nuggets with spicy sauce are incredible. I guess it depends on what manufacturers they source from in America because I know here they use Inghams for their chicken, who are pretty solid quality.

better than mcdonalds
also
OP has never eaten in that place

The burgers are indeed better, but the convenience and service are so much worse than maccas. Can't compare for quick n nasty feeds, so what's the point

Hungry Jacks is almost nothing like Burger King so they aren't comparable.

You would be surprised at how low quality most American chains are compared to Australian, there's better quality control in Australia for ingredients.

I'd say in terms of food quality it goes: Australia > Europe > America. Food quality in Europe is good but Australia's is slightly better and it's about equal in some regards (this is just food quality not cuisine mind you, as Europe blows it out of the park).

Burger king is essentially a good mcdobalds, with everything that implies. I really like their big mac ripoff and would buy them when they were 2 for 6, but stopped going after they changed it to 2 whoppers for 6 since i dont like the whopper much

How can anyone have it this backwards?

Burger here, all BKs are 100% run by basketball americans. This is why it went 100% downhill.

I ate at Burger King on Saturday night. I think it's alright with coupons or sales. Without coupons ans sales, I'd rather go to Wendy's

BK is a pile of shit here in the US. Last time I went, waited over 10 minutes for a relatively normal-sized order and got food poisoning. How BK is still beating Wendys for the second best is beyond me

Why isn't this chain more popular than McDonald's again? Their burgers are of better and more consistent quality than anything on McD's menu.

Dairy Queen seems to be that one restaurant every town has at least one of, but you literally never see anyone inside. I'm still clueless as to how they're in business.

Because you need to interact with the clerk. With McD's I can order a #3 and consistently get exactly what I want everytime everywhere with minimal interaction. The places with the ordering pods are even better.

So black people can't cook?

That's absurd. Burger King doesn't let black people touch your food.

No, they are incredibly lazy and don't follow restaurant standards. Generally in fast food burger is allowed to stay in a tray for 15 minutes and chicken 30-60 minutes. It is really obvious when burger is in a tray for 1hour+ and black people all seem to follow this standard.

Here it's cheaper and actually better than mcdonalds.

For some reason the Hong Kong chains are better than U.S

I don't know, they took away the double stack, so as far as I'm concerned it should be fucking bankrupt because that was the only reason I ever went there.

The US has the lowest standards in the world for cheap food, and is completely unwilling to pay for nice fast food.

Black guy who works at Burger King here, it's true. We save the good burgers for our niggas, and let you crackaz get the ones that dropped on the floor. You should be grateful you get that much though.

their fries suck in comparison to mcdonalds

>Black guy who works at Burger King here

The two in my area only have fat black women and pasty white nerds respectively and the one with the fat black women make the better food.

No idea. They were great in the 90s, they had a distinctly different flavor than McDonald's fries. Now they're just generic.

Burger King always serves lukewarm burgers, which somehow is kind of good

The Whopper or Whopper Junior is the burger to get, don't bother with the others

When eating the Whopper, the good thing is that the combination of cool salad (namely the tomato) blends perfectly with the mayo and ketchup combination, the juice it creates once you get to eating it is delicious Whopper juice

Thing is though....though I love this Burger, oftentimes it makes me sick....like literally I puke it back up, I think it's the tomato triggering my acid reflux

I'm not a fan of their nugs but the new rodeo burger is god tier

Profit margin on their frozen treats and cakes is huge. Also last time I had their burgers and tendies a few years ago they beat McD and BK.

Ever summer I see huge lines outside mine. They're closed from about halfway into fall to halfway into spring, though. Which is a shame since the local soft serve place that somehow gets even more traffic and is always open is actually a lot worse.

They have the best burger. Fuck faggots going to a burger place for faggot salad and candy.

Yea sure blame the tomato

Burger King fries aren't too bad as long as you eat them warm

What would you blame?

dunno about burgerland but here in finland that shit is pretty good

The shitty meat

cinna-minis comeback when?

Because a brazillian company bought it

Zesty sauce and $1 rodeo burgers are the main draw among most people i know who like the place. The whopper is alright enough to keep people around long enough for the one-time purchase of the monthly specialty item. Imo mcdonalds tastes like nothing at all but BK tastes like salty meat so its worth keeping around.

Seriously what happened?

I remember there was a time when I saw Burger King as a treat because it was more expensive than McDonald's and the burgers tasted more like proper burgers. The lettuce was thick and crunchy, the tomato and onion tasted fresh, the patties were juicy and had that nice grill taste.

Now the burgers taste microwaved and make me feel ill. Also the restauraunts tend to be run down and outdated while McDonald's tend to be clean and modern.

It honestly depends on the manager.

Where I live pretty much all fast food joints are run by basketball Americans.

Some are good, but some are like you described.

It does seem like black people are less likely to care that they're serving garbage food. So they need a figurative cracking of the whip to keep them in line.

While white burger flippers tend to have at least some integrity in spite of the fact that they're working a shit job, so they personally do not want to serve food that they wouldn't eat themselves.

burger king is a corporate slut, that gets bought and sold almost on a yearly basis, with each subsequent owner selling off a piece of it and then devaluing in order to sell it to a poorer, less capable conglomerate. as a result, they have no consistent leadership or teams of people working to make it better, like mcdonalds does, which has never been sold and which has maintained a clear patriarchal line of succession by people who want mcdonalds to be good.

Still way better than mc donalds

shut the fuck up BK is my guilty pleasure and will always be top on my fast food list

>It does seem like black people are less likely to care that they're serving garbage food.

Service Work = slavery & beneath them.

Not even joking. This is the modern day black entitlement mentality.

>the modern day black entitlement mentality.

There's a cure for that.

I'm so sorry

The only one near me burned down, so thats cool

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

thats because you guys don't have niggers working in your stores

their hamburgers patties tastes like soot and gasoline.

that "flame broiled" taste comes from artificial additives.+

and the buns are like styrofoam. too spongy and stale.

>breakfast is better than McDonald's
>better "big burgers" than McDonald's (literally only have double qp)
>better fries

I think Burgerking is better than McDonald's

>that "flame broiled" taste comes from artificial additives.+
No it doesn't, they actually have a broiler that uses gas and fire instead of electricity

>UK bks serve breakfast anytime

Bacon sandwiches all round.

It has a chicken parm sandwich. I like it well enough.

Have any of you even tried the bacon king? Its huge and delicious

Mcdonalds is bad. Burgers are awful. Only good food are the fries and the huge sweet tea!

The mushroom swiss kang.. why the fuck did they get rid of it...

I havent had it. I love the bacon king tho . the bacon is actually crispy. Burger king in my opinion has the best fast food burgers. (Not including five guys) and of course in and out but ive only had it once

Oh buddy you kissed out. That was the best burger from a fast food joint ever. Exceot maybe A&Ws mushroom onion melt

It only exists for kids to be molested in the play area.
>source: me poor butt

This is the only reason I go to BK, and only when they're 2 for $5
>original chicken sandwich
>add cheese and extra mayo

i want a girl with a short skirt and a

Oh and this stuff is pretty good too. Makes the fries more palatable

Last time I went to BK I got the Rodeo King burger and god damn it was good. And it was enormous. The food at BK doesn't have that tasted-engineered, hyper-palatable quality that McDonald's food has, but some of it is good. Overall BK just seems generic compared to other fast food places

I love the BK Big Fish

only been to burger king once in my life and it gave me the shits.

Never again.

What's the verdict on Carl's Jr then?

Tendie fries are dank. They seems a little cheaper than McDicks

my BK has some ghetto ass whites and nigs working there where the McDs are college or highschoolers

they have been shit tier IMO ever since they killed off the El Diablo burger. I liked the Mushroom $6 burger too.

Besides that they dont seem to do anything special. My grandpa used to buy me those nuggies shaped like stars when i was a boy

Isnt the bacon king incredible too!??! Look at that burger!!!!