Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT6MDZQUGt4
youtube.com/watch?v=fdNAsNtvuuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you see the sequel? Jiro Nightmares of Assrape

underage b&

Jiro detected

it's ok, comped

Like any intelligent, forward thinking citizens of the 21st century, my wife and I are feminists. And like any feminists we were shocked and disgusted by this movie.

Both the main character (Jiro) AND the narrator are male! If alarms aren't going off in your head so far you're probably a bigot. Things became more and more repulsive as the movie played on. All of the supporting characters are male! And even worse, almost every single character in the movie is male!

I don't care if this is a documentary. My wife left the room in tears at the end of the first hour during a particularly sickening scene where Jiro serves a room full of customers. He says (not an exact quote) "I made the meals smaller for the women and larger for the men so that everyone would finish at the same time." Things like this would be expected in a film about Adolf Hitler or Winston Churchill (both disgusting sexist pigs)but in a movie about food it was just chilling. And that wasn't even the worst part! The women in the room appeared (probably special effects or movie magic of some type) TO APPROVE OF THIS. Can you believe that?

My wife won't talk about it and I'm not sure I could if I wanted to. I finished the movie with tears in my bloodshot eyes. I can't believe we've advanced so far as a society and women are still seen as being gutter scum.

Anyone forward thinking enough to simply be on the internet, to find this movie, to read this review, will be disgusted by the brutally sexist assault on your senses and common decency this movie has gotten away with.

there's some rice too

This is overly hyperbolic, but directionally correct. Jiro is a shit and the narrator is so far up jiro's ass that if jiro drank a cup of warm saki the narrator would enjoy a nice warm saki shower.

I doubt my palate is decent enough to detect any of the nuances anyway. No way I'm spending hundreds on his sushi.

this made me laugh so fucking hard

The focus of this film isn't the sushi at all, it's about how much of a fundamentally broken human being Jiro is.

>slices of fish on rice
>stupid westerners pay top dollar
Jiro is a genius. His product takes little skill to make, and the production cost is minimal. The markup is borderline criminal but people willingly line up for it.

Is that original copy pasta? Because it sure gave me cancer.

>and he won’t even talk to his customers in english! these uppity japs are getting too big for their britches, ah tell ya whut
I love how butt flustered white people get the first time they discover white god syndrome isn’t a thing eveywhere

>this is the shitpost's final form
elaborate

should be

>The only white people are Americans

>argentina es whiiite

>God damn, Veeky Forums... It's just a Mcchicken.

jiro... easy on fish

Very typical japanese ideology. Take what you do and run with it until you achieve perfection or suicide by overwork.

Lol, good one

>muh honor and tradition
While all his buddies were flying planes into aircraft carriers and eating bullets on islands the size of a walmart he was dutifly undertaking the herculean task of walking to the fish market and maybe cooking some rice later

Can't stop laughing

Nice.

This guy gets it.

This. It’s similar to Exit Through the Gift Shop, the movie wasn’t about Banksy at all, it was about how far up its own ass his art is and how sad it is our culture eats it up.

nononono
it's THE mcchicken

was it unironically autism?

No, it's about how Japanese culture ruins humanity on an industrial level. They're a inhuman machine.

Doesn't mean that Jiro isn't fucking amazing at what he does.

You guys always miss the finer point.

On top of that, you need to watch..

youtube.com/watch?v=yT6MDZQUGt4

>he doesn't know about baaed Norm
Ou im lauffin.

Fuck

You wash your heathen mouth when talking of our Lord and Savior the Most Holy-Moly-Delicious McChicken, you god damn heretic

retarded but hilarious

i really enjoyed reading this. where else can i find more of your work?

Arigato.... Jiro

youtube.com/watch?v=fdNAsNtvuuM

Jiro is a dumb faggot to be quite honest

>OOOUUUAAAAH I TAKA FIFTEENA YEARS TO PERFECTA COOKING RICE

yeah asshole. I work at a Chinese restaurant and all you do is shovel scoops of rice in the big rice cooker and add water and hit the switch 15 times so the gas comes on and put the top on. 20 minutes later you have a fuck ton of white rice.

>OOOOAAAHHHUU I AM SOOSHI MAKER MY WHOLE LIFE BUT I AM NOTA PERFECT YET

this smug cocksucker can shove that shit right up his ass.

My chink boss hand crafts every single eggroll we sell and he isnt gloating about it. In fact, he hates his god damn miserable life.

Fuck jiro. If I ever see that motherfucker I'm going to punch him right in his old ass ugly face.

Do americans really do this?

Nips really ought to know their place though since the one time they got uppity they faced NEAR EXTINCTION through nuclear hellfire

Obviously you hate your miserable life a hell of a lot more than anyone.

red-blooded american-made nuclear hellfire assembled by the hardworking citizens of the US of A at that, buddy!
HELL YEAH

Yes I definitely think so, lucky for him he found an outlet for it

why is he so ugly

>tfw you work your way up to eggs