Lots of great writers don't make any money. Lots of bad writers make a ton of money

Lots of great writers don't make any money. Lots of bad writers make a ton of money.

I've decided to become a hack writer. If I write 20 bullshit books, at least one of them is going to be a best seller and make me a millionaire.

What are some tips on writing faster and filling out more pages. Should I just describe everything in way more detail like Stephen King does? Make the characters run around for no reason? Needless sex scenes?

Help me become a hack!

shitpost on Veeky Forums

Useless sex scenes, anime-esque, add lots of memes

Sell it to the Veeky Forums generation

No. Listen. 50 Shades is hack writing but that lady made $100 million, okay? So being a hack is profitable. How can I be a hack?

>How can I be a hack?

Start by writing under a female pseudonym. Women don't want their world-building fantasies mansplained to them. Mansplaining is really toxic and horrible now.

That's the stuff I'm fucking talking about. Thanks, user!!

Shameless self bump. Please help me write more crap.

Find something that was popular recently then combine it with something else that was popular recently.
Red Rising + BDSM = ???

Alright. How about this?

In 50 Shades and in Twilight the main character is a woman and she isn't described in any detail so that the reader can inject herself into the story. Should I do that?

There are literally COMPANIES devoted to this. Picking out something marketable and editorializing it to oblivion.
You will never win againdt them

There was a guy on here who claimed to ghostwrite erotica. He said he had to work for free just to build a reputation before he started getting paid what worked out to minimum wage.

Maybe not. But I'm still gonna give it my best shot. Hot groupies an millions of dollars are at stake. Even if the chances are 1 in a billion they are worth taking.

The thing is if you try hack writing and even do it right the kind of people you'll be picked up by are these, enjoy being their slave and receiving all the blame while you will never feel passionate about your work which while profitable will never breakout from mediocrity in sales and when things go wrong the blame is on you.

Chances are you'll end up making an average enough salary for doing something fucking awful. You may as well just get a normal fucking job in that case.

Not to mention if you fail as a hack writer you'll have no more excuses.

given the pictures you post, you are numale and therefore a powerless being good enough to fantasize and nothing else.

the easiest way for such a middle class beta male to achieve the goal of having money is to write short prose poems about sex, with also a short novel involving women, a woman on her quest for freedom and higher self, and a sheik (but you are too beta to understand the mentality of a sheik, so just stick to the femdom written by white pussy-craving males)

>for doing something fucking awful
what is awful here?

>muh art

What did you mean by "bad writing"?

cranking out page after page of bad writing that is bland and formulaic. EL James did it and look at her.

not that user but if you are overcompensating with patrice oneal picture quotes in the same posts that you are complaining about nu-males then you are guaranteed insecure too

give it a rest buddy
(patrice was great btw no hate there)

name one company

not op but this is bullshit lol

It was a hyperbole, I just meant that publishers treat you like this if you produce this kind of content, at least the publishers who will take up your work

Sounds fucking awful. I'd rather have a normal job than ruin literature.

Obviously it would be fine if you ended up a millionaire but most hacks don't end up millionaires do they?

>Help me become a hack!
hacks don't set out to become hacks. you either become a really good writer and then start mocking other shitty novels and wind out a hit(example frank zappa mocking the beatles) or your shitty ideas that you really believe in become a hit.

>ruin literature
>Muh art

Fuck off. If the guy can make money why the hell do you care?

You can do it OP

shameless self bump

please tell me how i can write more. quantity over quality guys.