"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

>"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2988310/How-smile-reveals-man-s-SEXIST-Beliefs-women-betrayed-facial-expressions-claims-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Respect women user

Respect women? What am i some kind of KEK?

> respect women
> hello m'lady

>Let me get that door for you, madam!
>Oh, well, yes... I suppose that is rather privileged of me...
>I'm sorry, I'll make sure not to assume an independent woman such as yourself would need help with a door!
>Please forgive my toxic masculinity...

>frogposter
>any real-life experience with women

this never happens

You didn't attend your campus's privilege reeducation seminars?

Neither did you.

Are you saying that someone would lie on the internet?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2988310/How-smile-reveals-man-s-SEXIST-Beliefs-women-betrayed-facial-expressions-claims-study.html

>If you're the sort of gentleman who holds the door open for a lady – or the sort of woman who expects him to – then be warned.
>Such acts of chivalry may actually be 'benevolent sexism' in disguise, according to researchers.
>Experts say this type of sexism is harder to spot than the 'hostile sexism' we are more familiar with – because it often masquerades as gallantry. It is typified by paternal and protective behaviour, from encouraging smiles to holding doors open.

What am i supposed to do then

Stop browing Veeky Forums

Whatever women tell you to do, unless they decide not to tell you, in which case you should just know what they want.

i hope guys dont actually take this seriously. have you ever really met a woman who was offended because you held a door open? i mean, a black guy pissed me off once but im not gonna hate all blacks because of one little dipshit.

If you're not rich or attractive you might as well not exist.

I think a lot of anons do take this seriously. I also think most of them have minimal dealings with women and view them as alien.

>inb4 some neet sperglord claims to know thousands of women like this

>have you ever really met a woman who was offended because you held a door open?

No, but it will probably happen to someone eventually. That's close enough.

Do you savages not hold doors open for other men?

Women do whatever suits them at the moment.

this isn't true for men?

I wish rape was legal like in my hentai games

I did this morning at the library, he said 'thank you' and I said 'no problem' and that was it. Strange how momentarily satisfying actual politeness can be.

In my extremely narrow experience this has never happened

DONT TREAT WOMEN ANY DIFFERENTLY FROM HOW YOU TREAT ANYONE ELSE

jesus, you guys live in extremes

Not interact with them at all obviously. That seems to be the end point we've arrived at.