Boneless "wings"

>boneless "wings"
>it's literally just breaded breast meat

what the fuck, america?

Do you hate freedom?

what the fuck is wrong with spicy tendies?

Everyone who orders boneless wings gets made fun of constantly here in freedomland.

>I'm Chad McBigDick so I have to make fun of people who want breast meat tendies instead of wing meat.

Faggot. I bet you watch football unironically.

I don't think they care about people eating them. I think it's more the problem that they call them "wings" when they're clearly chicken nuggets coated in sauce.

Well, I mean I suppose as long as you know they're actually not wings then it's all the same. That user just sound like an insecure autist.

I usually order half and half since I like the breast meat and they're easier to eat when I'm not in the tendon-chewing mood.

If you're eating anything other than just flats, you're not eating wings and should go to another country.

they're chicken niggets, not wings, wing meat is delicious as shit, "boneless" wings, of the few i've had are disappointing.

>getting made fun of for ordering solid pieces of edible meat instead of something that is 50% inedible bone
I bet you drink alcohol at bars like fool too?

enjoy your 1000% mark up ya sucker

No matter what you think, boneless wings are just chicken nuggets.

>eating dry as fuck "wings" without any added bone flavor

Just chop your dick off and kill yourself.

they aren't dry, they are very juicy and plump because they are cooked quickly at a high heat

side note, I don't know why ovens default to 350
if you are cooking at anything below 425 you don't know how to cook

what kind of cartoon bullshit are you talking about

>flats
Drums or GTFO

>not baking delicate macaroons in the literal pit of hell
>making it

You're not a real cook until you cook your eggs at a temperature of AT LEAST 666 F

drums are for fucking toddlers
real men know how to snap, twist, and pull all the bone meat off

>less meat and sauce, more gristle and bone

yeah nah, faggot

>oh we need to put our chicken in the oven at 350 for 50-60 minutes
wrong nigger, you put your chicken in at 450 for 20. 25 max

Nah. Put it in at 300 for 60 minutes

i supposed next you'll tell me 900 degree's cookes it for only 10 minutes

30 seconds in a lava bath and you'll have the juiciest, crispiest chicken ever

>three steps to remove meat from the flats
>not just doing the smash

Duh

>not popping the whole wing into your mouth to slurp the meat off the bone like a fucking korean

I haven't tried under those conditions so I can't say for certain what will happen

but that's the rule for cooking. Always go with the highest temperature possible