Tfw 126 IQ but restricted to McDonald's employment and NEETness due to my overwhelming intellect that renders me...

>tfw 126 IQ but restricted to McDonald's employment and NEETness due to my overwhelming intellect that renders me incapable of communicating with other average less-than 120 IQ subhumans, leading to a life of depression, alcoholism, and the slow atrophy of my intellect

I used to be 132 IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzR_yApeQJk
youtube.com/watch?v=woT0cM5a5Co
youtube.com/watch?v=0zkxp04sgAo
youtube.com/watch?v=gK-gWvgaIy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cucked

and that used to be a boy

What you said is more or less correct. But realise that IQ is only accurate +- 10 points due to psychological factors.

132 is shit tier it would be even sadder if you were 170 and due to alcoholism and drugs you degraded to 140.

>too smart to understand/predict simple minded people
>lack of self control and becomes addicted to substances

Sure

>and that used to be a boy
Hot

you are and always was
W E A K
E
A
K
fukboi

Honest question, what tests even go past 140? Even if you cheese the online tests, the max score you can get is around 130-140, how come?

young age?

That doesn't make sense, in what way would age play a factor? Take the test twice, same answers and input your age once as 25, second as 55, you would get different results?

What does this have to do with science or math?

>and that used to be a boy
Traps are not gay you know.
The dick only makes it better

youtube.com/watch?v=FzR_yApeQJk

Yet another faggot who overestimates his own IQ. You're 115 at most, and never been higher.

youtube.com/watch?v=woT0cM5a5Co

>TFW IQ too high to choose engineering or CS, so I went with theoretical physics and now earn minimum wage flipping burgers, but at least I can shitpost in Veeky Forums's IQ and college threads

Kek that can't be real. I have a tested IQ of 136 and I can easily join my pals who struggled with their apprenticeship and maintain normal conversations. Yes I do like speaking with people of a higher intelect but you are by no means a special snowflace. Just a pathetic loser with now social skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zkxp04sgAo

youtube.com/watch?v=gK-gWvgaIy4

Why do you view average people as subhumans? What do you think is causing your inability to communicate with them? Do you want to find a way to communicate with them and honestly enjoy the time?

I was monitored by EEG and my patterns were recorded while I was performing mathematic operations and trick questions asking various propositions about past challenges. I had to read a story (half of it loudly and half of it in my head) for the next part and I had to answer a set of questions in regards to the story. The last part was a set of geometric rotations and this one had answers to pick from. The combination of correct answers, my brain patterns and length of answering produced an evaluation of my congitive capabilities and the result was "You have more than 150 IQ but this method cannot evaluate you past this point objectively."

i r o n y

Traps are gay.

141 IQ here. I have no problem communicating with brainlets, so IQ isnt your problem. Maybe you are just human garbage? Also, 126 is barely above average for white males.

The best girls in STEM have a dick