Tuna Casserole

Hey dudes, it's Sunday night. Making some comfort food. Tuna casserole.

Started out by chopping up some baby bella mushrooms to make some cream of mushroom soup.

I have no idea why it's all upside down. Oh well. Got the chopped up mushrooms in a pan with butter, olive oil, chopped garlic and salt.

mine is:

spiral pasta
canned tuna fish
diced green bell pepper
diced onion
diced celery
cream of celery soup
cream of mushroom soup
salt
pepper
garlic

got it from my mom, I think she must have gotten it from some 1950's housewife cookbook

Added some beer to the mushroom soup. Idk.

if you're on an iphone hold the phone with the volume buttons down, otherwise rotate it to the correct position in your image viewer and resave

Added milk and chicken broth to the mushrooms to create cream of mushroom soup.

>canned tuna fish
>tuna fish
Why specify that the tuna is fish? What else would it be? Is canned tuna such a rare delicacy in your flyover shitheap of a town that you feel the need to explain what tuna is?

Cream of mushroom soup cooking down.

Pasta almost finished.

that's just how it's said colloquially in the united states, if that's too hard for you to accept then you're autistic and not worth continuing talking to

but you can't tuna fish

I clean as I cook.

>cream of mushroom
>didn't use any cream

Just because that's how people say it in your village, that doesn't mean it's normal all across the whole country, dipshit. Over in civilization, people don't speak that way.

Tuna cans open.

there's the autism. we're done here.

Tuna and mushroom soup in.

One final look at the products I used.

I forgot to add the peas in because I was too busy drinking beer and whatever who cares. There is a bag of peas in all the pictures but they never got added.

Truffle potato chips crushed and layered on top, into the oven to bake.

Tuna casserole pulled out and resting, next to the roasted brussel sprouts I made for a side dish.

Tuna casserole and roasted brussel sprouts.

you put beer in but no onions? also peas are the best part. well would of been. nice touch using mushrooms though

Using onions while cooking replacements for canned creamed soups always proves too watery, so I use onion powder instead.

Agreed about peas, I blame the beers. Still came out great tho.

I highly recommend the baby bellas over white mushrooms fyi.

lel

checked and coveted, looks comfy as fuck
i like green bean cas myself you should try that sometime, top it with fried onions

Thx man, will def do so.

This is my favorite meal of all time too. I should try a home made mushroom sauce instead of the canned cream of mushroom I've been using for 25 years.

I like adding a baggie of frozen peas/carrots with cheese on top.

Did you add flour or something? Or are the mushrooms all mushy

I hope you're baiting because if these are things you're genuinely getting upset about and insulting people for then I can only imagine the miserable life you live

Yeah I did add flour.

What temp and for how long please?

Was on 400 for maybe 10 mins just go get the chips to release some of their oils. I'm not a huge fan of stiff baked pasta casseroles, I prefer them a little more liquidy.