Tfw your housemate gets ubereats every single day

>tfw your housemate gets ubereats every single day
>usually several times a day
>hear the knocking of a delivery man all the time
>never there to answer it in time so I have to
>doesn't remember the last time he cooked a meal for himself that wasn't something like instant ramen

So what's your relationship with food delivery services like Veeky Forums?

I use them about once a year for pizza.

It's ok.

I only ever get pizza delivered and not that often

>Indians wear these masks on the back of their heads so tigers wont kill and eat them when they go to shit in the street.

>They figured out that a tiger wont attack you from an angle that you're facing

>ubereats
>every day
is he a CEO of a company?

>When you can figure out the behavioral patterns of a dangerous jungle predator but are afraid of toilet witches

Why don't you just not answer the door?

>>They figured out that a tiger wont attack you from an angle that you're facing
They didn't. Tigers always attack prey from behind to decrease chance of injury and maintain lethality. The natives figured this out and did the whole mask trick which did work for a bit and tigers stopped attacking. However, tigers have since wised up and figured out that the masks aren't actually the face.

Uber Eats doesn’t deliver to the door.

>It takes india 2000 years to come up with a trick to keep from getting eaten in their shit hole country

>The entire population of tigers figured out the trick in less than 5 years

Holy shit

Because the fucker will just keep knocking

Yes they do, maybe not everywhere though

Why don't you tell your roommate you'd appreciate it if he'd get the door when it's for him then? What do you expect is going to happen after coming on here to cry about it? Little fucking faggot I bet your roommate laughs his ass off every time you open the door for him. Probably can't stand you and tells all his mates about how he orders food all the time just to piss you off and yet you answer the door and then take the food to him every time.

Beta bitch pussy ass faggot why don't you stick a knife in your throats if answering the door triggers you so much

It's not that hard
Whichever face looks like it belongs to a human is the fake one

I order a pizza every moth or two.

I might order something for birthdays or family gatherings If people at the event are interested in ordering out.
It only happens around ~20% of events, though.
So definitely at least once a year, with at least one chance each month.

I get takeaway maybe once a month or thereabout. Usually when I cave in to my flatmate who is ordering something.
2-3 days a week there is one of two friends (mutual but I'm kind of sick of them being here so often) over and they always get takeaway, usually really late too so I'm usually in bed by then.
Anyway I try to cook as much as possible but it kind of kills my motivation when I know I'll be the only one eating whatever I make because I like to cook for others. Outside opinions help you improve.
And yeah they're all wondering why they're getting so fat.

>housemate
Ameriboo cancer all over Veeky Forums.

Are you the room mate or what you salty cunt

Fuck are you on about retard?

Savage