youtube.com/watch?v=Z9HMej4NmBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vitamins are literally a meme. Here's a meme to teach you. youtu.be/29v6rNFjlLI

>kilojoules

Stop using the word 'meme' as a placeholder for actual words you fucking sperg

Is beer and vitamins?

she's single and ready to tingle, boys
(No mingling involved)

I've always lived with this problem too.
It's almost like morons somehow naturally pair up into relationships and I've got some kind of negative relationship polarity and can't find an idiot of my own.

Tried once a few years ago. She was suffering to be around, but I was lonely.

Still lonely but I think I'd be in worse shape if I couldn't be with someone who could challenge me.

POOR THING

taking a multivitamin is good for you. anything else is making expensive urine.

You need fat and protein. Certain vitamins can't even be absorbed without fat. You'd struggle to live entirety without carbs aswell. You'd feel like a zombie.

>10/10 whining she can't meet men

What she means is she can't meet any men that meet her astronomically high standards

I love how assblasted lonely autists on Veeky Forums get over this image

No, not unless your candy has fat and protein like says. On mostly straight sugar candy and vitamins, you'll start developing diseases within a year, and probably die in 2 years. If you managed to survive, you may end up with lifelong complications (organ damage, essential nutrient malabsorption). I bet you could get away with it for a month or two without hurting yourself too seriously though. Unless it was a survival scenario, I wouldn't do it myself.

So why do doctors tell women to take a prenatal vitamins?

>we get plenty of vitamins from the food we eat
>op asked what if he wasn’t eating food

Dude those packets are barely even baby food. Fuckers have so much sugar in them it's comparable to soda.
Ticks me off man.

Because babies literally pillage the female body for nutrients by boring a hole through the womb.

Enjoy your atrophying facial muscles and teeth loss.

>used to eat baby food a lot because it's easy and nice
>apparently some mothers complained about me comparing them 'creepily' or whatever
>security guard and manager bring me into backroom and make me admit i'm buying it for myself, i don't have a baby and im alone
>get banned from the aisle
How can i put an add on craigslist to borrow a baby for a day? Maybe i can say it's for a short film or something? It's not so much about the baby food now i just want to shove a baby in that smug security cunts face and get my photo taken down.

she's cute

ikr

she's pretty cool youtube.com/watch?v=LSemmy5p5UE

wtf, assholes, boycott that shithole store, order online

go to a different grocer you idiot? The path you're going down is going to lead to you signing some very awkward forms soon

i wonder if she lurks /r9k/

Is that a swastika tattoo on her ankle?
I don't normally like in on girls but I guess there are always exceptions.

Literally every study ever done on the effectiveness of multivitamins has found that they either have absolutely no effect on mortality or disease rates, or that they actually raise your likelihood of developing various diseases. Synthetic vitamins are garbage and you deserve your early death if you use them as a substitute for a balanced diet.

sure

that's why they call it a DIEt

What about single vitamin supplements? They would be just as synthetic but they have a very provable effect.
I mean, I've personally treating hundreds of alcoholics with vitamins B. That definitely worked.

Some of them are useful in specific instances or for treating deficiencies but none should be taken on a regular basis and many (synthetic A and E in particular) have been associated with increased risk of all cause mortality. If you're not deficient or treating a specific condition then you're only doing yourself harm by taking synthetic vitamins regardless of whether they're single or multi.

Yes
It's a fancy Indian swastika, though.

hopefully
i've been testing for about ten years and it's worked so far

>tfw no undead gf

you guys don't get it. if you don't actively make an effort men don't just fall into your life- being pretty isn't the same as being a princess.

t. pic related

you girls don't get it. if you don't actively make an effort women don't just fall into your life- being handsome isn't the same as being a prince.

That said, that makes me equally as happy as sad.

Fuck off roastie

Because most doctors are GPs and aren't up to date with the latest meme news about food and nutrition. Half of them will still probably tell you to avoid salt and fat, they're just people with a degree working a 9-5 job.

No, but you can come close.

Vitamins+candy+various italian cheese-based desserts*+lard* on top. Also take some fiber supplements to avoid constipation and drink lots of water.

* Panna Cotta's the bomb.
* Mix in some candied fruit and sugar into lard.

I've done this diet for the past 6 years without any problems. Just got back from the doctor for a checkup and he said that even though I'm 35 I'm healthier than most 25 year olds he sees.

Meme is a word, it's something that is spread wildly due to its cultural popularity/relevance rather than its actually meaningful content, the way he used it makes perfect sense

Women who make an effort are more likely to find a higher quality man, it's just common sense. Same thing applies vice versa.

No. You don't just need stuff in you, but the right stuff together which is only possible eating whole/unrefined foods. Candy doesn't even taste good when you've been eating well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9HMej4NmBw

>milk
>flour
>vitamins
>turn them into little energy balls that sustain me so I can play mmos nonstop for like 20cents

Y'all aren't living

What about d, there's no sun here

who still plays mmos

Is this a commonly posted picture? Where are you from? I'm pretty sure I've seen this face before.

Why does she have a swastika tattooed on her ankle?

It's not really a swastika.

I've got some d for ya

>for treating deficiencies
Good thing almost no one has a perfectly balanced diet and gets their daily minimum dosage vitamins.

meme

>nose ring
that means she does anal

>being pretty
>pic related

fucking lol, I'm a guy and I'm prettier than you, fuck off

post face
I'm serious I wanna see a pretty guy

You're pretty, but posting your face for attention isn't.

You know it's true, you little slut.

you have a bit of an african american nose shape

And what do you think you are? A resounding, social and financial success? You're here same as the rest of us, faggot.

:3

left unchecked for TWO FUCKING DAYS

oh yeah. because some fag cocksucking homo and a talk show host know so much

please go ahead and fuck yourself.

ive been taking a b complex for fun, and although after a couple of days i noticed my urine changing color due to increase of niacin in the urine, i explicitly remember those 3 weeks being easy, energy filled, and extremely baller. ive asked patients if their prenatals, or vitamins in general have caused them to "feel" any different, and the general consensus is "yes, but i have to do it consistently for days at a time."

at that point, if we're splitting hairs on "feeling" and "thinking they feel" then the only point that matters is that there is a positive outcome, regardless if it is psychological or actual treatment of deficiencies that are associated with pathological instances.

>fag cocksucking homo
If you think early CollegeHumor was anything compared to the liberal muhfeelings crap they spew out today, you would be dead wrong. Adam comes from the earlier days where they had no problem dressing up like SS Officers, playing toward sensitive issues, and all sorts of fun shit. It was like /pol/ and /r9k/ without the autism.

>talk show host
Fake host for a comedy sketch, chucklefuck.

>So why do doctors tell women to take a prenatal vitamins?

no folic acid=neural tube defects
A mother who has abdomen pressure from below>> reflux results >>starts to skip orange juice which irritates reflux.

Literally, no other reason for a simple prenatal vitamins' very low dose vitamin amounts, other than to placate a mother with "can't hurt" especially if you are a young idiot, which is where most conception occurs and/or poor person's diet of junk food crap. Women seeking advice about their dry skin or thinning hair or stretching skin, like oh yea, there's biotin in there, eat up. It is a free prescription. Also, it ensures one thoughtful meal a day in an otherwise vomiting existence, since most people know to pop vitamins with food already. There's a type of side effect telling a person vitamins are important. It means they actually change other things about their diet as well. Plea from authority was asking, afterall.

haha le repeating digits

1) nutrition facts can be found online.
2) don't talk to people or look at people in stores if you have been singled out for being creepy. You probably act and say the wrong things. You set off triggers of people who look shady or perverts, from baby snatcher to preying on vulnerable people, to weird shit you might take on your phone.
3) Don't linger at stores. Security can and will accuse shopping addicts of scoping out things to steal. I sat on juries where walmart accused people and shammed up the dollar amounts to meet the state's minimum and it was stupid shit no one would steal. Being in a store 5 hours, makes you look suspicious. Hanging out in feminine hygeine, toy departments, near dressing rooms, etc. Just get your shopping done and GTFO.

Also, yes, you can shop online. But, try not to look like a slob or at people. Be brisk and busy. Those squeezy things in the picture from OP is just a trumped up article for publicity by some stupid magazine/blog. I see them regularly in normal people sections of the grocery. They're for picky younger children really, but also good for lunchboxes. Whether you freeze a yogurt stick, or buy applesauce mixed with carrots, or V8 fruit juice boxes, or whatever. There's no reason to assume a model's diet is anything high calorie whatsoever. That's probably 50 calories there, and a sensible snack. Protein satiety from peas, and enough pear sugar to make it palatable on it's own.

london

how to get abbey gf