ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=creatine monohydrate dangers
anabolicmen.com/garlic-and-vitamin-c/
vitaminc.foundation/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4884
youtube.com/watch?v=lfSqA6hwZfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw /fat/lit/

>tfw cant read in bed because of pec tear

kek

>tfw first chapter of Ulysses get homo-erotically engaged in a ship between Stephen and Buck

>tfw /emaciated/lit/

dont have the spare mental time to think through my diet/plan ahead/plan a lift/going to the gym/etc.

id lift if there were a few more hours in the day

why do i need to lift when i have a colt .45 automatic

retarded post

nigga all the thinking is done already you just have to read that shit online, and you're already reading online all the time if you're on Veeky Forums so your excuse is shit

being strong makes everything easier
your gunz won't make walking up the stairs with the groceries any easier.

also being a /bigguy/ gives you a passive boost to charisma

I am, I did a pull-up today

what's the deal with pre-workouts? is beta alanine safe

Lets say I want to be androgynous and maybe later if I feel like a need to, go full trans, will doing starting strenght be bad for said aesthetic if I'm skinny fat?

unnecessary, the only effective one is creatine monohydrate.

it gets me mad hype - is it unsafe

if makes you bloated, puts 5% on your lifts and may or may not give you AIDs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=creatine monohydrate dangers

I avoid preworkouts for the same reason I avoid taking amphetamines before workouts - putting that much strain on your heart can't be good

on the other hand a moderate amount of caffeine probably won't hurt much
I actually like to use raw garlic + vitamin C but that's because I'm an occult herbalist type.
3-4 cloves raw garlic + 1500-2000mg vit C = 200% increase in blood nitric oxide levels, reduced blood pressure, increased blood flow (means increased endurance and decreased strain on your vascular system) and a minor testosterone boost. In my experience it's better than drugs

lifting will help you realize that you are an idiot for even thinking about that.

>lifting will help you realize that you are an idiot for even thinking about that.
How?

He is lying, lifting does not change your life, except maybe in applying a level of discipline towards it.

You are mentally ill, and no amount of physical exercise can change that.

But will SS affect me too much if I'm skinny? I want to have nice legs, right now they look like straws, I'm mostly worried about the upper part of my body, while I would like to be more muscular I don't want too much either

Lifting makes you gay it's true

> I actually like to use raw garlic + vitamin C but that's because I'm an occult herbalist type.
3-4 cloves raw garlic + 1500-2000mg vit C = 200% increase in blood nitric oxide levels, reduced blood pressure, increased blood flow (means increased endurance and decreased strain on your vascular system) and a minor testosterone boost. In my experience it's better than drugs

Have you ever tried beet juice? I've heard it's good at getting through blood flowing and increasing NO levels. I've tried l-arginine, can't say it's done anything for me.

stimulates production of testosterone which cascades into all kinds of beneficial effects on your mental and physical health
gives confidence in your body

this is a much more desirable outcome than becoming a mutilated male
stop trying to blackpill the poor lad

>But will SS affect me too much if I'm skinny?

SS will give you larger legs and ass if you eat correctly, as 70% of its movements are glutes and hamstrings/core It isnt until you move on to an intermediate program like Texas Method that your chest starts to blow up.

You want definition without lots of mass increase you should look into a bodyweight program and run alot, although you should still incorporate squats and deadlifts imo

Just answer my question about SS please

Thank you so much user

nah never tried beet juice, desu I hate the taste of beets, feels like eating dirt.
A little experimentation is a good idea imo

links 4 garlic proofs
anabolicmen.com/garlic-and-vitamin-c/
vitaminc.foundation/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4884

protip: garlic+vitC combo will also give you super rock hard boners, which is always fun

Honestly, I don't know what "routine" would be good for me. 150lbs and 5'10'', I want to bulk up or at least get toned but have no idea how to do it.

Plus I don't want to go to the gym alone ;_;

I hope you don't mutilate yourself user. That is an extremely drastic step to take, and I don't like the thought of anyone becoming a suicide statistic.

>tfw listening to Zizek on Lacans Four Discourses in between sets

I don't plan on having children even if I stay male, still I'm not full tranny yet, I like some guy stuff and some women stuff so getting rid of my penis is not something I want to but maybe I'll get HRT which will kill it anyways, and if I ever kill myelf it won't be because of trans issues I already know how to deal with social alienation

all that aside I tend to think people are best working with what they've got rather than falling for a "grass is greener on the other side" type thinking and attempting to turn themselves into the opposite sex (which will always result in the creation of a facsimile rather than a true transformation)
there's nothing wrong with working out, eating healthy, and sleeping sound.

be well

dont forget onions, lads (dat dere arginine)

/fitlit/ is goat

youtube.com/watch?v=lfSqA6hwZfI

Thanks for the tips, I might try that out; eating raw garlic has never bothered me.

How do you take your vitamin C? Tablet? Liquid drops? Capsule? Are any brands particularly good for absorption?

You too user

chewable tablets
liquid will probably be better for absorption but I get plenty of kick from the chewables + garlic

cardio > Veeky Forums

Signing up for the gym soon but I'm pretty clueless about fitness. Will there be someone there to show me the ropes regarding proper form, creating a regimen, etc.? I'm sure I can find that info online but I dot trust myself to follow through properly without direct guidance, at least at first.

gyms will usually offer personal training services but they charge you extra $$
also some PTs are not that great, you should definitely read up on your own in order to protect yourself from the possibility of bad coaching.

Time to kill yourself

might want to be careful about garlic toxicity
the lowest estimate for garlic toxicity in 150lb person comes in at 25g (400mg/kg) which if you're eating big cloves is pretty easy to go over in 4 cloves

even if you go a bit over you should be fine as this is the absolute lowball estimate for toxicity but I thought I'd mention it

Well I tried doing it on my own and I ended up injuring myself. Now that I'm recovered I just want to totally submit to an authority on the subject until I'm in a position to do it on my own.

that's not a bad idea.

Most people go to the gym alone.

>It's the "I don't have time meme"
you're on Veeky Forums, you have time you faggot

>tfw no shortcut to being Veeky Forums
this is why I became Veeky Forums desu

Yeah, at least on Veeky Forums you can pretend to know something about literature and most people will believe you.

>tfw Veeky Forumslit/ but depressed

Uh I'm pretty sure people do that on Veeky Forums too. Real life is a different matter though.

I hate lifting. I'm not fat so I don't really care. I'd rather read and shitpost.

>I avoid taking amphetamines before workouts
Wait what? But amphetamines are the whole reason I need to get Veeky Forums...
>tfw already wire-frame manlet and now you're on appetite suppressants
>tfw middle-aged women keep saying how jealous they are