Veeky Forums, what is this called?

Veeky Forums, what is this called?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3292648/The-Australian-alphabet-formed-drunken-speech-settlers.html
popvssoda.com/
youtu.be/JXuqJ4c1dxE?t=59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chips

ck.jpg

Chips

Rick and Morty snackers

salted carbs

thin bins

CRISPS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED! NOW LET'S ARGUE ABOUT REGIONAL LANGUAGE PREFERENCES! BAHAHAHAHA!

high blood pressure crisps

>bongs in charge of their own language

>NOW LET'S ARGUE ABOUT REGIONAL LANGUAGE PREFERENCES! BAHAHAHAHA!
But unironically

Well, in britland we call them "thinny butty buddies."

chips

What do you mean your mcdonalds doesn't serve mcchips and gravy?

in Australia we call them chazzwazzas

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3292648/The-Australian-alphabet-formed-drunken-speech-settlers.html

Britbongs are freakin weird.

Potato chips

jimmies

>visiting friend in TX
>asks me if I want a coke, say sure
>he hands me pic related
Why are southerners so retarded?

crispies

Calling bullshit right now. Only ever heard it called soda, except a few times (like count on one hand) where people say pop, and that was in the north. More importantly, this was your argument:
>my friend called something something else
>all southerners are retarded because of this

Are you some kind of rural or suburban retard?

What complete utter faggot would say "soft drink?"

>more shitpics that don't depict shit
Hot damn, you really have a point! Your argument or whatever the fuck you want to call it checks out all of the sudden! Wowzers!

>dude statistics aren't real, my anecdotal evidence is way more trustworthy
MOST southerners call it coke, therefore MOST southerners are fucking retards, are you happy faggot?

popvssoda.com/

I really care about these stats you're spamming, bro. Makes sense that no one calls it that somehow even though you showed me a neat picture. I feel like a new, enlightened person. Almost like everyone lied to me when they said soda.

the rest of the world

That's some deep denial, m8, the last one is literally a website where people answer the question and give their location. But I'm sure it's all a big conspiracy, lmao

Look around where I live I ain't ever seen no ocean so how can people say that it's there? Fucking morons getting tricked by pictures of water.

it's calling something by it's most popular brand like Kleenex or Tums instead of facial tissue for antacid tablet

Wow, you really opened my eyes user. No one says soda any more. It's nothing but coke this, coke that. Who knew shitposting had that kind of power? Really makes you think.

I can't tell if you're shitposting or retarded. What's your explanation for all of the statistics showing the high prevalence of people calling sodas "coke" in the south? Right now you're just sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming.

In all honesty, it's likely that you're a young person raised on television. You probably say soda along with other young people, but the older generations (who you interact with less) are still saying coke.

Root skins
Floppy wobblers
Salted skippies
Crispy solanum tuberosum
Widow makers
Bad dildos
Tooth splitting gum jabbers

>In all honesty, it's likely that you're a young person raised on television.
Says the t. fag who gets his info from not real life or actual people referring to soda. Real eye opener, bud. And somehow, on top of all your cutesy downs syndrome, you managed to sidestep you shit tier argument of all southerners are retarded. Your posts got my:

fidgets spinning at maximum capacity
nogging jogging for miles
mind in a hefty bind
almonds activated so hard they can never go off

Are you even 18+? This is a joke, right? Tell me you aren't being serious right now.

gouged potatoe

In my real life experience the charts he posted are accurate

>wtf how could drumpf win the election, everyone i know hates him!!!!!!!!!!
This is you.

>still avoiding why all southerners are retarded
>WhateverHelpsMeSleepAtNight.jpg
Ok.

Calling people retarded for completely innocuous things is pretty standard on Veeky Forums. Retard.

They're honestly so fucking cringe

Crispy Tuber Fandangles

Flossing Reasoners

This study is skewed because of the way the question was asked. Coca Cola is the most popular soft drink in the south, by a massive margin. The first beverage that comes to mind when you ask
>what is another word for a soft drink
is Coke, for southerners. I am from Alabama and have also lived in GA and KY; no one in the south uses 'Coke' as a blanket term for soda.

Coca Cola is the most popular soft drink regardless of region. Your point doesn't make sense.

It's three different studies. The third one, which includes a link to the source, is pretty unambiguous in its wording.

I live in the north and I've never heard anyone say pop. You would get mocked for that shit.
>pop?
>user wants to get some pop lmao
>pop pop pop

Sipsu, perkele

cherry crimples

Sjips

crisps

Sipsu

the reason I'm dying right now

Saltly Sammies

Flat Papas.

>NOW LET'S ARGUE ABOUT REGIONAL LANGUAGE PREFERENCES
Okay then...

They are not called "Crisps" you fucking mongoloid, they are indeed called Chips you fucking faggot

Kartoffelchips

Corn Flakes

NIGGERS

its called ポテチ!
(that's POTECHI for those of you who dont know japanese)

Crunchy-munchies

Garbage

too real

user,they're not Pringles.

french fried taters

Honky ears

Sibs :D

Sipzu

Potato Crackers

Dzsibz :DDDD

Fried Irishmen

Does Winifred Reed poison crisps

Tsips

I don't understand

Funny how drumpf voters call soda something dumb and gay.

*Dora

Trash flakes.

If you eat them you should kill yourself

kettle chips

Po Petals

Can't believe I read this whole thread and only one dude got close.

These are frosted flakes Veeky Forums. Get a fucking grip.

Salty spud pocket bud

So, what are peoples favorite flavor of crispy potato snack. I like salt and vinegar.

Clearly crisps

tater munchins

Sometimes it's hard to predict which thread on Veeky Forums will attract the most (you)s.

Who would have thought this humble little thread about a potato byproduct would gather so much momentum.

Lived in Mississippi my whole life, I can't distinctly recall anyone using coke as a catch all term for soda. Whenever someone says they want a coke, they mean they want a coke. Most people just use soda.

Spud flakes

>American's are such pussies they won't get an alcoholic beverage if they ask for a drink
Your country is beyond cucked

It's been a strage couple of days for Veeky Forums, quite frankly.

Those specifically? Hot chips

Taters.

youtu.be/JXuqJ4c1dxE?t=59s

>Americans have tons of surveys every year dedicated solely to which word they use for their beloved sugar water

Oh no no no no no no no...

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

chisps

Irish dreams.

popato chisps

Unhealthy

pressed potatoe