Is cereal and milk soup?

Is cereal and milk soup?

Its a deconstructed and processed open faced cheese sandwich

depends on what your definition of soup is. For me, soup needs to be served hot for it to be soup.

What about Gazpacho? Its a traditional spanish raw vegetable soup served cold. Is it not a soup?

No, but your mum's pussy was once I was finished with her last night

I always thought gazpacho is too thick to be a soup. It's more of a stew

That's called salsa

Besides gazpacho there's also cold cucumber soup, and a number of other cold soups.
I think we can all agree that soups are like lewds.
>I know it when I see it

HEY VSAUCE MICHAEL HERE

No, it's human kibble. You're part of the feedlot.

But gazpacho isn't thick. Salmorejo is thick but ev n then it's not a stew, rather a cream or sauce.

In American Sign Language, 'cereal' is a compound sign made up of the signs for SOUP directly after the sign for MORNING (or BREAKFAST, depending on local dialectical variances; BREAKFAST itself is a compound sign made up of the sign for EAT directly after the sign for MORNING).

So it is MORNING/BREAKFAST SOUP. Yes. It is soup.

There are a class of soups in Hungarian cuisine called gyümölcslevesek (literally 'fruit soups' when translated to English) which are often prepared in summer months and served cold. The most famous one, meggyleves, is made from sour cherries.

so oats and milk heated would be a soup?

so you want to define it because of the way it is said in american sign language? do you know how retarded that sounds?

Gruel more than soup.

>asks a deaf guy if he knows what something sounds like
Retard.

So deaf people live in a world with completely different definitions for everything? I never knew

It needs to contain broth to be soup
>inb4 gazpacho dosent have stock
Yeah well summer soups are kinda a separate category/ an acception

>he thinks a deaf guy knows what anything sounds like
Do you ask blind people to describe colour, too?

nah, temperature isn’t it
there are plenty of common soups that are always served cold

soup usually has a meat or vegetable base, and isn’t eaten as a full meal

unlike cereal and milk

No, it's a stew because there are multiple large solids in it.

>Do you ask blind people to describe colour, too?

Not him, but color is simply a commonly agreed upon term for a natural phenomenon. Do you tell an Inuit that one of their their 30 terms for snow doesn't have meaning just because you're too blind to see it?

autistic analogy

So, if cereal isn't soup b/c no broth, and not a summer soup b/c no fruit and cream, what is it?

What makes you think summer soup contains fruit or cream? Are you American or something?

B-but I always heat my milk before mixing it with cereal. I thought that everybody eats it that way until I was 20.

not really there are nigger tribes who only know the numbers, 'one' 'two' and 'many'.

milk soup

Two very, very stupid analogies. Just because your language doesn't have all the terms Eskimos have for differentiating snow by quality doesn't mean you can't experience and discern those qualities and differentiate it yourself once you learn how. You can't teach a blind person to differentiate the colour red from the colour green.
Furthermore, the claim is altogether false anyway. Inupiaq has three words for snow. Aleut has four. Yupik has six. Of these languages, only Inupiaq is Inuit though all three (as well as the Inuktitut language of Greenland) are Eskimo.

As for "nigger tribes" having words only for one, two and many (implying no other numbers): that's wholly false. Many African and Afroasiatic languages, including the Semitic languages, the Niger-Congo languages and others, have grammatical number classes other than "one" and "many," which are the only ones available in most (all?) languages native to Europe.

In Africa, Ge'ez, Tamazight, Khoekhoegowab, Sandawe, Nama, Yaoure and many of the click languages all have singular, dual and plural grammatical numbers, analogous to your "one," "two" and "many" example. However, they all also have ways to count to the number "three" as well as well beyond.