I came in possession of about $70 worth of raw tuna steak

I came in possession of about $70 worth of raw tuna steak.
How do I eat it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goMBQRCL5zA
youtube.com/watch?v=xRE3FFew9eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put it in your mouth, chew it, then swallow it. In that order.

Cook that shit up and eat it. Make some Lemon-mash potato and eat it with some steamed veggies

Knife and fork

Seared tuna with peppercorn crust and hoison sauce for light dipping
It's easy to make.

tuna has worms like most big fish. need to cook to a temp of 180 internal

Coat the outer edges with soy sauce and a mixture of white and black sesame seeds, sear both sides for less than a minute. Makes a nice rare sesame tuna steak. If you cook it well-done, you deserve to be executed in a desert by ISIS.

It's supposed to be flash frozen on the boat when caught. That kills the parasites.

grill it nigger
aoili nigger

not gonna lie that is beautiful

Tfw your flesh will never be this beautiful.

How the fuck is that $70 worth? Maybe if you got it off the menu at an expensive restaurant. That would maybe run you about $20 at a fishmonger, and that's being generous.

that is such a beautiful cut of fish right there i tell you what.
yeah just sear it please don't ruin it ;_;

yeah we had some of this a few weeks ago, smaller pieces though, each fillet was maybe 5-6 inches across and 2 inches thick. We cooked it in like a lemon caper cream sauce, shit was legit

thats obviously just a picture from google...

/thread

Obviously because no one actually posts decent content on this fucking board anymore.
>I'm a broke college student how do I cook for 30 cents a day?
>MCDONALDS HAD NO SZECHUAN SAUCE
>Tendies

I prefer blue for tuna
whereas for beef steak I prefer med rare to medium

The only right answer

Why is there such a big difference between medium rare and medium? I like it in between those but more towards med rare

Could I just make some tuna onigiri?

You get heavy metal poisoning

sweeeet..

Calm down dude, it's not imperative they ran to grab their camera or phone just for this shitty thread.

I, for one, would like to see how much (and good) his $70 dollars worth of tuna is.

Tuna is actually the only fish in the US that doesn't need to be frozen before sold wholesale since it is so clean but many vendors do it anyways

chirashizushi my friend

Why do parasites need to exist? What kind of life is it to be a parasite anyway? You're just stuck inside, leeching of an other creature, weakening it. For what? It has to be the most boring existence possible. Not even mentioning those literally living in a shithole. Parasites are the stupidest idea ever.

They didnt chose this life, god chose them to fill a niche to catch any species that's slackin in the hygiene department

youtube.com/watch?v=goMBQRCL5zA

>my goodness!
>my goodness!

>Why do parasites need to exist? What kind of life is it to be a parasite anyway? You're just stuck inside, leeching of an other creature, weakening it. For what? It has to be the most boring existence possible. Not even mentioning those literally living in a shithole. Parasites are the stupidest idea ever.
You could say the same about NEETs.

That's circular reasoning. You wouldn't need perfect hygiene if those things didn't exist. You could safely eat raw meats which in many cases taste best. Now we have to worry about those things, and virusses and shit. God clearly didn't think of the people who were stranded in the middle of nowhere and didn't have the luxuries of fire at that particular time.

whenever someone calls me paranoid for washing my hands everytime before i eat or when i say i don't eat street food, i will show them this video.

NEETs generally don't procreate. The female of the species doesn't appreciate unemployed males. Nature has that handled.

>a...annelids

NEETS, bankers and landlords are all parasites.

bread it with crushed oreos and sriracha, blast in microwave 15 minutes at high. Dip in sichuan sauce serve with sip of choice

It's one of the balancing factors on population size.
The NY Times recently published an article about parasites entitled Climate Change Threatens the World’s Parasites where they somewhat explain the need for parasites.

>Why do parasites need to exist?
Because the slight alterations and mutations over hundreds of thousands of generations has lead these creatures to thrive in such a way. "Need" isnt a thing for existing unless you're the result of animal husbandry.

if you cook tuna anything but blue you are a retard

you have to imagine there is a better way to conduct this surgery

jokes on you its 2k17, plenty of stay at home dads

That tuna steak looks so perfect, beautiful and delicious I'm starting to think it must be a fake or something.

Probably not. Surgeries can use incredibly advanced tools and techniques but it still looks pretty barbaric during the procedure. Maybe in the future we'll be able to make a smaller hole and quickly pull them out in a single file but this is probably the best that can be done for now.

Where are these illusive creatures? I want to learn how they did it.

Marinate in Szechuan sauce overnight.
Cook until medium well.
Top with Sesame seeds and pumping pie spice.
Waa Laa

sear, eat

Me too, faggot.

for me, it's the mcroundworm

sous vide

if the tuna's high-grade, yeah. it takes a lot of training as a sushi chef to get the knife skills to make it look pretty but if you care more about taste it's easy as hell.

Looks like you got nu-male poisoning instead

Sczhuan sauce

>MUH NECOISE

fuck off

>cooking quality tuna to 180 degrees internal

You might as well eat chicken of the sea out of the fucking can at that point you mongoloid.

Delicioso Spaghettio

I married a women who made more money than me who wanted kids.
Plus I do home business stuff now.

>wa la
>not wubba dubba dub

well done with ketchup

with your mouth ofc

>cook until grey in center
>shred
>make tuna sandy

>szechuan sauce
it sold out, didn't you hear?

Underrated post

>It has to be the most boring existence possible.
I don't think parasites have the mental capacity to process the concept of fun.

It's pretty crazy how much abuse the human body can take and still work just fine

is that spaghetti?

Ask those who's wealth comes from capital gains.

Try a poke bowl recipe

underrated

reincarnated vore fetishists

Try Orthopedics. Drills, hammers, saws, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=xRE3FFew9eo

This.

Fuck me that looks good. Anything over the SLIGHTEST sear would be sacrilegious

Has it been frozen?

>work in grocery store
>come in one morning
>someone opened a tray pack of raw tuna
>bite mark in it
>just left it where they picked it up, unwrapped and laying out

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Chicken-fry it and eat it with southern gravy.

That pic makes me wanna pick it up and eat it just like that

I don't think chatterbate really qualifies as 'home business stuff'

OP here
I have a total of five ahi tuna steaks, about $12-$14 each (hence the $70 worth)

Got all five from a restaurant supplier though
Cost me about $11 usd for the whole set

So what I'm gonna do is eat two of them: one raw with maybe some soy or ponzu sauce, and the other one seasoned with some salt, pepper, olive oil, and seared on all sides, leaving it blue rare

I'll eat the remaining three some other time
Maybe make some sashimi or poke

That sound good...?

arigato obama~san

do we need 'em

i dunno ask the jews