Name ONE cheap tasty fast food better than the tacos at jack in the box. You can't

Name ONE cheap tasty fast food better than the tacos at jack in the box. You can't.
I don't care how disgusting they may seem, they're delicious as fuck.

Eggs you make at home.

yeah these things are GOAT but keep in mind they are frozen and they pretty much microwave the things

why is part of he shell shiny?

Loaded potato grillers from taco bell if the peons put enough bacon and cheese in them.

BBQ ranch burger from McDonald's old dollar menu

Cookout hush puppies and some sauces

Red burrito or Hardee's fish tacos

chicken soft tacos from del taco

not as cheap, but you can get like 6 for 5 bucks

Nah they deep fry them which is honestly no better. Still don't give a fuck though

ive been dieting for 2+ months and I can smell the taco through the computer

They are frozen, they thawed in a fridge, then deep fried. Half a slice of American cheese is added, then a pinch of lettuce then a light drizzle of hot sauce that reaches both edges.

Are they totally soy or just use it as a filler?

Ah, so that's why they are so oily. I'd still buy them if i still lived close to one of these places

those are some sexy tacos, 8/10 would bang

Why are you destroying this man's spirit?

Canes

Now fuck off retard

McChickens, of course. What fucking board do you think you're on?

>Dieting
Lol just quit the dairy (because of health reasons + man tits)
And just start eating organic food
This changed my life, for the better

I understand. Your food is much more expensive now so you eat less.
That's not bad plan even if not the most economical

they're only like 200 calories. What's stopping you?

/thread

There is nothing wrong with eating less. The 3 meals a day meme is why people are fat to begin with...
A good healthy breakfast is cheap, 2 eggs (fried) and toast. Wholemeal bread costs meal $4 and the eggs cost me $6... 12 eggs in a carton that makes 6 meals for $10 for 6 days.

Snack on fruit at lunch, or nuts (especially walnuts/almonds) mixed nuts are expensive but they can last out for ages.

Dinner will be your most expensive meal, eat meat along with some steamed veggies, if you are male I recommend you start getting into broccoli because it boosts testosterone, and carrot because its just generally healthy, spinach is also good too.

Avoid processed meats, don't eat too much pasta foods and give up the pre-packaged foods/ tin can foods.

>eggs cost me $6

Do you live in Alaska? Holy shit. Here in Iowa, they're 50 cents for a dozen.

Also try skipping "dinner" a few times a week, to replace it, snack on a sandwich in this case use vegetables like lettuce, tomato, onion, beetroot etc.. and if you want to add something to it try adding a beef patty or a schnitzel.
If you feel hungry afterwards, drink water and eat an apple at most.

Weight will be lost guaranteed. Most people see dieting as a chore, but it doesn't have to be this way, all you need to is embrace the new lifestyle

Australia, they overprice and tax the shit out of everything organic, And we have overpriced foods in general. The cost of living here is fucked.
The cheapest eggs cost about $2-3 a dozen but they aren't good for you in the slightest.

I still found a way to work around it but it took awhile to get used to it. Eating better made me lose weight and also look more healthy and have more energy than I previously did.

$6 is a bargain for my usual eggs, when I get them from the organic fresh food markets, they cost $10 but they taste much better.