Who else /almond milk/ here? Enjoy your cowshit, faggots

who else /almond milk/ here? Enjoy your cowshit, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnavigator-usa.com/Article/2015/07/22/Almond-milk-only-contains-2-almonds-claims-lawsuit-v-Blue-Diamond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me i love it

I'm black so I really have no other choice but to drink almond milk. That being said, I wouldn't drink anything else. Regular dairy milk is fucking disgusting.

I'm Black but the only time my lactose intolerance rears its ugly head is when I down two quarts of Chocolate Mint ice cream in one sitting. I just get gassy.

Cashew milk is better in every way possible and imaginable

my coffee cart guy stocks almond milk specifically for me. he's the GOAT, i tip him like $75 every end of year.

I enjoy almond milk. my favorite of the different kinds of milks out there.

>2% almonds
>the calcium they add so they can say "50% more calcium than dairy milk!" makes it taste like chalk
enjoy your chalk water that someone dunked a single almond into

This is the best almond milk bar none

I'm actually /soy/

i tried this shit and it was the most thick and ungodly rich tasting thing ever. I fucking love cashews too but no way man.

>I'm black so I really have no other choice but to drink almond milk
What? Buy high quality dairy and your body will eventually adjust.

Anyone else drink almond milk but still consume other milk products like cheese/yogurt/butter? What I like about almond milk is that I can drink something close to the taste and thickness of milk with only 1/4 of the calories and none of the sugar of milk.

I still keep a small container of milk around for things I prefer to have real milk for like oatmeal and making scrambled eggs.

>milk in scrambled eggs
lel wtf you're a fucking noob if you need milk for a creamier consistency in your eggs. low heat fucker

I cannot get behind almond milk in cereal. It just doesn't taste right. I feel like most cereal is designed with cow milk in mind because I've yet to find an alternative.

This is the best drink after smoking a bowl.

oh, sure. i'm not vegan by any means, but i like the taste of almond milk in my coffee. i still eat cheese, but i don't drink a lot of regular milk or cook with it much.

Its very good.

Its 100% almond milk. You lost that round.

I drink whole milk, almond milk, cashew milk, and all that other shit. Even Silk. Whatever the fuck that is.

It’s all milk. Only someone with severe retardation would say otherwise. Even people with lactose intolerance. You’re better off dead than to be a drain on society.

foodnavigator-usa.com/Article/2015/07/22/Almond-milk-only-contains-2-almonds-claims-lawsuit-v-Blue-Diamond

>Consumers understand that almond milk must contain some water, but they would be surprised to learn that the leading brands contain just 2% almonds

Right, but if it were 100% almonds, it would be a jar of almond butter. That's like saying a cup of tea is only 2% tea. If it were 100% tea you'd just be chowing down on raw tea leaves. Of course it's mostly water, that's the whole point

I'm not saying it's supposed to be 100% almonds. But if you read the article it says that most recipes for making your own almond milk use around 20% almonds and 80% water.

>most recipes for making your own almond milk use around 20% almonds and 80% water.
And then you blend them together, and then you strain out the "pulp" (solid almond matter). It's 1 part almonds, 4 parts water before you blend & strain it. Afterwards, 98% water sounds about right

nut milk is objectively better than cow's milk, but goat milk is GOAT

It is100 % almonds.

>lel
>wtf
>noob
Maybe he just likes the taste milk adds to his eggs you redditarded cunt.

Thats it for me. I enjoy the added calcium and vitamin d, how its low calorie, and how theres no sugar. I do wish it had less salt though but whatever...an alternative will come out eventually

almond milk is disgusting though

can't word this hard enough, unsweetened

It's literally not milk

Preach

I had it once a long time ago and didn't like it. Which flavor did you recommend, user?

How about soya

>drinking nut water