Is there any better mass-produces spicy fried chicken?

alternatively, is there any better local stuff in Atlanta or Denver?

Literally any strip club in Atlanta.

damn, really?

koreans make some damn good fried chicken
a well run bon chon chain is godlike
or pretty much any broasted chicken

I hear from an overwhelm number of people that popeyes does not live up to it's hype. I'm sure there's better, especially locally.

Depends on where you live. If you live in eastern WA/northern ID, I guarantee you there is not better locally.

I want to know their biscuit recipe. I'd mass-produce them and fill up my freezer with them and end up developing diabetes from eating 10 or more every day.

Curly's in Atlanta, but I don't think they do spicy fried chicken. I'm sure they would toss it in hot sauce for you

This is coming from someone who had experience eating Popeye's. Their spicy chicken isn't spicy for shit.

I recommend Church's. They have the 3 pc for less than $4 (used to be around $3, tax included), and their spicy chicken is actually spicy. Not hot enough for my tastes, but still

>no more Zinger

I'll miss the zinger too, but last week I tried their Nashville style hot chicken and it was actually bretty good for fast food.

I'll keep that in mind fellow KFC bro.

Yes. They are known for making tasty ass fried chicken

I worked at Popeye's for a year, and the spicy chicken is shit. I could put half a packet of our spicy seasoning on a chicken breast filet and still not really get any flavor. The mild seasoning, though, was always very good. So yes, pretty much any place that makes spicy chicken in Atlanta or Denver will do it better than Popeye's.

Also, don't ever get the fries. Just don't.

I love Church's chicken, but I swear to God every last fucking one I've seen has always been in the ghetto.

Denver is just outside the white trash ring and instead an extension of the mexican ring so instead of bbq or friend chicken there is a ton of mexican food and sandiwch shops for the potheads

>Also, don't ever get the fries. Just don't.

I learned this recently after a Popeye's opened in my city about a year ago. The beans and rice is pretty good though, but I've only ever had Zatarain's from the box, so what do I know.

I had Popeyes for the first time the other night. The biscuit was good, the mashed potatoes and chicken were okay, and I did not like the red beans and rice. Maybe it's partially my fault because everyone talks about how much better it is than KFC and Church's because I was expecting better. Except the biscuit. I liked that biscuit.

Ive had it be hit or miss the with red beans and rice. I also go for the cajun rice.

Fuck the fries.

Nashville isn't spicy for shit, either.

Smoky and oliy, sure. But spicy? No dice.

If you're ever in New Orleans try Willie Mae's Scotchhouse, it's in a shitty part of town, but goddam the chicken is some of the best you'll eat.

Don't forget pizza. We have pizza for fucking days. Seriously, I work in LoDo and there are 6 different pizza shops within throwing distance. Sliceworks and Ian's are the best imo.

For me it's Billy Mays CockPouch

tons of poke shops opening up too, shit is great

as for fried chicken

>Atlanta
fuck yes
>Denver
no

Popeyes is just a nigger meme that caught on with white hipsters and the Little Nicky marketing shtick. Its not good, its just cheap friend chicken.

KFC used to be a lot better, does anyone else remember when it was a mid-tier chain rather than fast-food garbage staffed entirely by niggers? Its shit now too but when I was younger you had to spend what was a lot for a meal that fed a small family, but it was really good splurge once in a blue moon.

Chik-Fil-A is good quality but their menu is sorely lacking non-sandwich options. I would suggest they add bone-in but that might just start the same nog-cycle all over again.

>eating fried chicken in a strip club

This is why you can't have contact dances.

I just had Gus's fried chicken in Atlanta. Nicely spiced and a good bit of heat but not too spiced/hot that you can't enjoy the chicken. Perfect amount I'd say.

Go for it, my friend.