Flicking your finger against your cheek makes a different sound from flicking it against your forehead...

Flicking your finger against your cheek makes a different sound from flicking it against your forehead. How is that similar to studying the interior of the Earth with seismic waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc
youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps
youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk
youtube.com/watch?v=ygMGH7aH2Dg
timeanddate.com/eclipse/eclipse-information.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't.
It demonstrates how different materials make different sounds and how voids create echos.
This is how we know the world is not hollow and also one way we know it is round (fastest path is a straight line and waves passing through the Earth arrive before those traveling along the surface. Thanks earthquakes).

I changed the question in my head to "how is that different from". Ignore the first line.

>Flicking your finger against your cheek makes a different sound from flicking it against your forehead
wad ar u doggin aboud id mayg the same suwnd

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Weather balloon fisheye lens accidentally proves flat earth

youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc

>Why fake the shape of earth??

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

What if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

Lol

Show me photographs that were taken directly below the moon or the sun.

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

Proof SpaceX Changed & Edited Their Live Stream Falcon Heavy Launch

youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE

"You could tell its real because it looks so fake"
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I

Icewall of Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

Antarctic Explorers Killed? Jarle Andhoy's Story
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk

How is the midnight sun possible? How would the southern hemisphere have any light?

Because of the tilt right?
How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

If you climb over the ice wall and just keep going you'll end up on the other side of Earth
Therefore earth is round

Can anyone prove the "south star" exists?

yeah because of the tilt
the equator is he place that gets the most direct sunlight on the equinoxes not necessarily the hottest
The latitude of most direct sunlight varies between the tropic of cancer and the tropic of capricorn from solstice to solstice
it's literally just the star that's closest to he south pole in the sky, and it happens to be pretty far away
Polaris is way closer so it's actually useful

>it's literally just the star that's closest to he south pole in the sky

Can you find a picture or video of it?

I cant. Its always open-shutter pics of polaris and cgi

It'll be the smallest circle

these photos are CLEARLY GCI'S !!1!!! don't you understand??!!!

What kind of diagram is this? Looks like the drawing of a mental case.

Here's a video. Note the obvious fish eye lens but the earth isn't the main focus anyway, the sun is clearly not 93 million miles away: youtube.com/watch?v=ygMGH7aH2Dg

Uh, I lived in the southern hemisphere for 30 years, mate.
The southern celestial pole exists and you can't see thr North Star from there.

You really shouldn't question things that hundreds of millions of people can see everyday.

The southern pole star isn't bright like the North Star, that's one of the ways we know for sure it's the southern sky. You need a longer exposure to capture it on camera.

Because the sun looks small when you actually prevent the flaring.
And that's just a reflection. The guy asked for a photo taken directly below (ie in the supposed hot spot).

>fisheye lens shows a curve while there are heavily distorted objects at the edge of the frame
>ITS THE FISHEYE DISTORTION
>fisheye lens shows flat while there are heavily distorted objects at the edge of the frame
>ITS FLAT GUYS

I hope globalists realise that they have to believe that the sun and the moon just line up perfectly during eclipses due to blind luck/chance, despite their supposedly large differences in size and distance. Not only that, but the moon and the sun seem to work in perfect harmony, the phases of the moon again just down to blind chance.

>i have never heard of annular solar eclipses
timeanddate.com/eclipse/eclipse-information.html

>the phases of the moon again just down to blind chance.
The phases of the moon are just due to the fact the Moon is fucking orbiting us.
There's nothing special about that. If it was a faster orbit they would just be faster phases. If it wasn't a roughly equatorial orbit there would still be phases but they would show up "rotated".
If there was a smaller moon there would still be phases.
If it was geosync there would still be (weird) phases.

Only if it was stuck at a Lagrange point would there stop being phases.

Why can't I see this wall then? According to that pic it'd be super fucking tall.

>round earth
>roundeye
Coincidence?

>How is that similar to studying the interior of the Earth with seismic waves?
it's not retard.
There are two types of seismic waves. P(rimary) and S(econdary). P wqves can travel through solids and liquids fine, S waves can only travel through solids.
So if you measure the disparity between the P and S waves of an earthquake or large explosion you can learn about what is inside of the earth. You can register P waves from the other side of the earth from the epicenter of the event because they have no trouble passing through the liquid mantle. S waves are limited to traveling through the crust.

Not only that, because you get surface waves as well as direct waves the timings of detections tell you about the shape of the Earth.
So seismology is also part of the conspiracy.

Christ. i don't even know how one can be so utterly destitute and lacking of any kind of purpose that they do nothing but patrol Veeky Forums for any mention of flat earth and spam a variety of pastas and images.

Woah, wait a second.

The Tesla wasn't put into a 177km orbit. The views of Spaceman stream started after the second burn which put it into a 7000km orbit.

Get your facts straight first.