How does Veeky Forums feel about Bobby Flay

How does Veeky Forums feel about Bobby Flay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWfrWR3w8wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*stands on your cutting board*

*gets cut*

I Went to bobbys burger palace recently

it was ok

I don't know shit about him really other than Iron Chef, on which he is a big swinging dick who fucks challengers in the ass with his no fucking around cooking and seriousness.

its important to note the quality of competitors they have on iron chef
iron chef challengers are the same people as chopped challengers
they had a challenger who previously got rescued by gordon on kitchen nightmares

they aren't finding good cooks for these things
you might notice all of them need to win for money to help their restaurant. which means they have a failing restaurant

I remember there was this one episode about a guy with a failing mushroom themed restaurant, and the secret ingredient ended up being mushrooms. He still lost.

I don't really know much about the challengers. For that to check out, I'd have to look them all up, which I wouldn't care for. The one thing I do keep in mind is the fact that competitive cooking and real life cooking are two different things. Beating someone at making sushi in 20 minutes is not the same as making better sushi than a 3 Michelin star sushi chef.

Undeservedly cocky, self-righteous prick.

I heard he's a rapist.

Is he going to cook that cat? It looks fucking terrified.

Also they actually get a list of like 5-10 possibilities of what the secret ingredient will be a month earlier and find out exactly what it will be 45 mins before the on camera reveal.

11/10 Maine Coon, would pet and play fetch with.
Flay's a pretty cool guy too.

Overrated PRICK.

I love Robert Flavor. He seems down to earth.

That's fucking hilarious.

manlet

Cute kitty

I like watching his hit TV show "Beat Bobby Flay" on Food(TM) Network (R).

Discount and less talented Rick Bayless.

Iron Chef America is awful trash.

ICJ is superior:
youtube.com/watch?v=yWfrWR3w8wk

Are there any HD versions on youtube or am I going to have to subject my eyes to literal cancer?

>show from the 90's
>HD version on youtube
???????

Star Trek is from the 60s and it has HD versions
checkmate

Why don't you fucking look for them yourself?

they still shot on film, that can be scaled up. lots of show filmed widescreen and edited for 4:3

allowing filthy cats in your food prep area is absolute trash tier